Author Topic: Precum  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Precum
« on: 2020-01-31 07:14:25 »
One month retracted and one of my main problems is that when erect while retracted there is a possibility to have precum. But this precum sticks my meatus to my pants and moving it afterwards is painful. Do anyone else face this problem as well?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Precum
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-31 19:21:23 »
I had this issue once or twice. I don't get precum unless I'm consciously aroused, so I just became extra careful to avoid the precum to dry in place, but this takes some time to happen so I can either flush it out or wipe it. It's just a hygiene reflex now.

In my first year of retraction, of course the initial phase of keratinizing the glans was accompanied by massive amounts of precum, just from the rubbing of the glans, even in the flaccid state. Oddly enough, when accustomed to exposure, I produced no precum in any circumstances, for almost 6 months, then it slowly came back - but when aroused.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-31 19:37:20 »
Well I can't say I have precum when flaccid. It appears only if I am aroused for more than 5 mins. I don't have erections so frequently now after a month of retracting but sometimes I can get aroused just by thinking that I am retracted or even when I am looking at it. I supposed it's still the enthusiasm and I will get used to it in time.
 Sometimes it's not easy to clean it though. And even if you clean the tip of your meatus it may be deeper inside it and get out after a time. Don't know that sticking is my worst experience so far worse than the first days hypersensitivity.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-31 23:27:52 »
Well I can't say I have precum when flaccid. It appears only if I am aroused for more than 5 mins. I don't have erections so frequently now after a month of retracting but sometimes I can get aroused just by thinking that I am retracted or even when I am looking at it. I supposed it's still the enthusiasm and I will get used to it in time.

My glans was so sensitive that during the initial stages of retraction, it often got raw; the rest of the time there was precum as reaction to rubbing. It was a mess, and painful at that.

Sometimes it's not easy to clean it though. And even if you clean the tip of your meatus it may be deeper inside it and get out after a time. Don't know that sticking is my worst experience so far worse than the first days hypersensitivity.

Interesting. I guess precum differs depending on individuals as to how fast it can dry. Mine might be a little more fluid so more of it will spontaneously exit the meatus just under gravity ...
I know my undies are frequently plastered with cum a a result of arousal even if I don't get really erect. But I really don't notice it or have a sticky meatus, normal urination takes care of leftovers. And, yes, the thought of retraction, or the sight of it, had that effect on me too sometimes. It is the same with circ.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-02-01 07:53:46 »
What do you mean it got raw? Also are you circumcised? Yes I agree I think that the precum consistency may differ from one another. Mine is thick and sticky but fortunately when I go pee all the leftovers are gone as well.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-02-01 12:07:50 »
What do you mean it got raw? Also are you circumcised?

I mean that the skin of the glans was so thin (not really changed since childhood) that a day of rubbing against underwear with some amount of physical activity would sometimes abrade the epidermis completely, causing wounds. I then had to stop retracting until they healed.

I am circumcised now, but I have lived 12 years fully retracted before.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-02-01 13:04:37 »
Oh I see. Sounds bad. I think that my skin there is thin too but fortunately I had something like a wound just one time the first days. What led you to do a circumcision? You can P.M. if you want cause maybe it's a spam in this topic idk 😊😊