News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Coin method and progress.

Started by mruncut4096, 2020-01-29 15:13:22

Previous topic - Next topic

mruncut4096

I recently had some better luck with the coin method. I have been retracting on and off for the past couple of years with the spoon method, but I'm a grower, so my glans ended still covered for the most part with the outside of my foreskin.

This time I am trying with the coin method. It keeps more of my glans exposed including the corona as I would like it to flare as it has for some guys on here.

I will post some progress images as I continue. I'm on day 2 of exposed glans with coin method. I was even able to keep it on at night.
Kik: mr4096

Georgek

I will just advice you to be careful about the pressure on your skin. I started with the coin method but it was making trouble with the bloodflow in the area so I stopped it. I wish you are luckier than me on this but always keep an eye on it

mruncut4096

Thank you. I am slightly concerned about that as well. I may alternate between the coin method and spoon method. Or just to see if it will stay back on its own after awhile.

Georgek

It's been a month since I start retracting and used a variety of methods but every one of them had some serious drawbacks for me. So now I just pull back and my skin stays there despite the fact that I have long foreskin. My only problem is during night where my skin covers the glans while I am asleep. During the day it OK. Hope you manage to do that as well

mruncut4096

That's what I hope to accomplish as I don't want to rely on the methods for too long. Hopefully after a while I can leave it retracted and it will stay there. I will keep track of my progress as well this time.