Author Topic: I can now sleep without anything holding my foreskin back  (Read 3255 times)

Offline AlejandroAlejandro

• NSFW Access
So I made a switch to a different underwear. I went from Boxer briefs to just wearing briefs. I actually hated that it was constantly riding up my leg. However I stopped pulling back, but I hated how my penis looks with foreskin on it and I am guessing it is because I prefer no foreskin at this point. But I first put something behind it. The elastic bit from the sock put a hole in it for a week. Now that worked fairly well but I hated having to constantly clean my penis that kept being stuck with fabric.

Then I just decided to pull it back without it and went to sleep. I usually could feel my foreskin move forward even within a few minutes of moving around. But It has stayed there. Of course briefs offer little to no movement and it made me much happier. (added bonus that I feel briefs definitely look much sexier)

Honestly, I don't ever see myself going back. I can't get used to my penis with the foreskin covering it. And the foreskin being pulled back looks way aethistically better. Also I always felt even though I clean my penis very well that with the foreskin covering it there would still be a bit of a smell. Now it just feels cleaner and looks cleaner.

But it's far from being dried up completely. I am happy though that I can now stay back without anything behind it.  ;D

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: I can now sleep without anything holding my foreskin back
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-09 13:46:51 »
 Hi, glad to hear you are having success with wearing briefs in bed to keep your foreskin back. I usually wear briefs all the time but now and again I wear boxers briefs and that's where my foreskin some times moves forward. I Al find a jockstrap helps to keeping my skin back as they are very restricted in cock movement.