Author Topic: Can this fix my long stretched foreskin?  (Read 3582 times)

Offline AlejandroAlejandro

• NSFW Access
Can this fix my long stretched foreskin?
« on: 2018-10-31 11:18:27 »
Hello,

I always felt my foreskin was way too stretched and long. I hate how it looks. I found this forum and I am intrigued by the concept of it.

So my question is if I pull back my foreskin for an extended time will my foreskin be less stretched out and shorter?

I'm 25 so I have stopped growing down there but I would like to see if anyone has an answer if I can make my foreskin shorter to make it more aesthetic

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
Re: Can this fix my long stretched foreskin?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-11-01 02:05:35 »
I would say given time (probably years) most definitely. The bigger question is how easy do you find it to stay retracted. Some of us are lucky and stay retracted very easily, which makes the passage of time so much easier. Personally, I’ve been retracted for a couple of years now and my foreakin is starting to sit nicely behind my head. I had a longer foreskin but now my foreakin wants to stay retracted when erect and even tends to roll back very soft
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-11-01 03:02:15 »
The only way that you will ever create the effect of having a shorter foreskin is to take steps that creates deep shaft wrinkles. This doesn't reduce the amount of skin, merely condenses the appearance of skin. As one ages, the shaft skin gets thinner anyway, allowing the skin to more readily wrinkle, thus the foreskin will also appear to be getting shorter. Sixty-five years of experience does give one some insight.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-27 01:33:21 »
Alejandro, bro it's hard for me to give you advice. How much foreskin you talking about man? We could give you better advice if we could see a picture hard and soft. I mean I have a small amount of overhang when hard, but retracting is an option I choose to do every now and then.