News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cleaning your penis

Started by wrenchfill, 2023-12-01 19:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

wrenchfill

Hi, just wondering how you guys clean the inner foreskin of your penises. Do you use soap or any special methods or no? Surprisingly no one has ever told me to do so, which could be the reason why mine always smells bad and has smegma present before I started pulling back.

hung.part.timer

Have to start with water and be gentle. Eventually work towards soap still gently. But after you've adjusted to being pulled back often you can use soap and a scrub. I can wash very aggressively now and generally rarely see any smegma these days.

Nivek

Great advice by hung part timer. It's the same for me, except I've never seen smegma since I started pulling back.
Underwear always smells clean now

It reminds me of my first first retraction when I was a child. I was terrified when I first discovered smegma behind the foreskin and started pulling the foreskin back to get it out! Nobody taught me how to clean my penis too.

anon21

Nothing special, most of the time just simple rub and wash with running/warm water. Occasionally with soap.

scotsguy27

I will often just wash with warm water and occasionally use soap/shower gel.

jafar_t

Quote from: wrenchfill on 2023-12-01 19:21:24
Hi, just wondering how you guys clean the inner foreskin of your penises. Do you use soap or any special methods or no? Surprisingly no one has ever told me to do so, which could be the reason why mine always smells bad and has smegma present before I started pulling back.

To avoid infection, the entire area, i.e. inner skin and glans must be washed with soap and water at least once a day. If it is too sensitive, start by washing it gently. However, it is almost impossible to completely eliminate the smell if you are uncut because of the composition of the bacterial flora of the uncircumcised penis. Having said that, most men and women from majority uncircumcised countries are used to the slight urine smell of the penis and consider it normal and natural.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah same soap and water every day.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-02 19:28:34
To avoid infection, the entire area, i.e. inner skin and glans must be washed with soap and water at least once a day. If it is too sensitive, start by washing it gently. However, it is almost impossible to completely eliminate the smell if you are uncut because of the composition of the bacterial flora of the uncircumcised penis. Having said that, most men and women from majority uncircumcised countries are used to the slight urine smell of the penis and consider it normal and natural.

...infection!? slight urine smell!? Please note that Jafar is circumcised. His posts in threads always end up making a case for getting cut. I legit think it's weird af that he spends so much time posting here instead of the ten thousand pro-circ, circ fetish sites across the internet.

So, all the advice and the warning he gave about infection are bullshit and things that only a cut guy would believe about our penises. Wash your dick in the way that works best for you, and never take advice on how to treat your intact dick from a circumcised man

jafar_t

Focus on what I said, not my circumcision status  :)

hung.part.timer

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-06 05:15:49
Focus on what I said, not my circumcision status  :)
I am. They're related. Def gonna call out all the low info opinions and advise I continue to see you post on here.

Again, super weird that you're on this site giving guidance to intact men on something that only men with a foreskin can practice because you think it's us all wanting to be cut, and / or you have a circ fetish.

jafar_t

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-12-06 12:13:59
Again, super weird that you're on this site giving guidance to intact men on something that only men with a foreskin can practice because you think it's us all wanting to be cut, and / or you have a circ fetish.

I was also once uncut, and was circumcised because of repeated infections. Read my other comments here to see why I am in this group.