News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How I Found This Forum - Again!

Started by swordfisch, 2023-08-01 11:02:27

Previous topic - Next topic

swordfisch

Re-starting a Topic from 2016.

As a new boy here and looking back through the history of the posts to the forum, there must be many members who have joined since 2016.
There may well have been threads re-visiting this topic as well. I thought I'd start a new one for the newer members.

Like so many others, it has taken me over a couple of tens of years to find this place and what a good thing it is that I have! Sooo much to learn.
I have been skinning back for longer than I really ought to admit - it started when I was about 6 or 7, after an "encounter" with a friend of my older brother. That's another, looong story, which, along with many others, has only in the last couple of days of my reading this forum, been remembered! I suspect that many more will come to memory in the coming weeks of reading the posts here.
It is amazing that I haven't stumbled across the Pulled Back forum over the years. I'm very surprised at myself.
I was Googling cock rings, sounds and other delights and, of course, the PB forum was head of the list in the results!
This is, now, no surprise at all, but I wish I'd found you years ago!
All the best to all,
sf

ThePiemel

Had an "encounter" as well at 7. With my best friend then, we had no secrets and he was curious. I only understood I was actually gay at 22. He had a happy life with a wife and a kid.

With all the toys you mention, surely, retraction wise, you have some experience to share.

Looking forward to it. Here it is a bit like with my best friend back then, boys among each other.

hung.part.timer

Where are you from swordfisch? What's the general split between intact and circed men?

So you've been pulling back for extended periods of time since you were 7, or you retracted for the first time at that age?

swordfisch

QuoteWith all the toys you mention, surely, retraction wise, you have some experience to share.
Hello, The Piemel! I do, but it'll take me some time to get my thoughts organised to tell my story in a coherent way. As a newbie here, it's all a bit overwhelming -  new experiences can be!

QuoteWhere are you from swordfisch? What's the general split between intact and circed men?
So you've been pulling back for extended periods of time since you were 7, or you retracted for the first time at that age?
Hey (as they say in your neck of the woods!) hung.part.timer!
I am from the UK, south of the Thames. General split, nationally, I would guess at ±20% cut and probably decreasing, as I reckon that a large proportion of the 20% are from a post-war generation that cut a lot, lot more. We are sadly missing those older gentlemen as they pass. But, maybe, circ rates, nationally will increase a little because of changes in the thinking of the people in a changing population. Maybe not, and the cut rate will remain static.
My father and (older) brother were both circumcised and when I was 11 or 12 - and just getting interested at school as the hormones began their delightful rush - asked my mother, outright, why I was not not?
She said it was because "they" made a "real mess" of my brother's circumcision, very shortly after birth, that she did not want the same to happen to me. And that was the last time the subject was discussed.
First retraction: I remember well my mother, while I was in the bath, pulling me back and washing my glans thoroughly, showing me and telling me how it should be done! I quickly learnt. The rather harsh flannel/face cloth employed for the job was a good teacher - as it resulted, naturally, in my first erections. I would have been 3 years old at the time.....
First "proper" retraction - about 6 or 7. Funnily enough, I have very clear visual memories of all the early goings-on with my knob! I can't imagine why?!
More when I'm more ready to put myself in this public forum.
All the best to all.
sf