News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Toughening my glans

Started by boris0604, 2023-03-08 12:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

boris0604

Woohoo! Now four months since I started giving my glans a daily soak in Surgical Spirit, and the results are all that I hoped for.
The surface of my glans has toughened and begun to keratinise nicely. An (almost) total loss of sensation in the glans itself, meaning that I last much, much longer before cumming. Now relying on stimulation of my penis-shaft and balls to achieve orgasm (which is proving most enjoyable).
I am continuing to soak daily while concentrating on the inner foreskin - I aim to toughen and reduce elasticity in the skin itself, making it less likely to "rollback" over the glans from the pulled back state.
Will keep you updated on progress.

soundsgreat87

Very nice! Keep us updated!

boris0604

Progress with achieving a permanent pulledback. Foreskin does not stay back 100% of time but will stay retracted almost permanently.