News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex07

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-11-21 21:12:50
Wow, Alex07 - how are you holding things back so that your inner foreskin is exposed? Looks great!
i have very short and little tight foreskin i didn't cover my glan when im soft also my glan and little inner skin r exposed without doing anything...but I do pull back little and tug there to expose more inner skin ..

Alex07

Quote from: TapedStick on 2023-11-22 07:38:35
Yeah Alex,

Did you roll or tuck skin man? How much does the skin cover the head when you're not retracting?
when im not retracting it still don't cover my glan and little inner skin exposed ...like u can see in pic down there

jafar_t

Quote from: Alex07 on 2023-11-23 19:32:28
when im not retracting it still don't cover my glan and little inner skin exposed ...like u can see in pic down there

Your foreskin is really short. Why do you even need to pull back then?

Alex07

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-11-23 20:56:08
Your foreskin is really short. Why do you even need to pull back then?
it looks better and more inner skin is exposed and I like it

madxxox

love the look when i pullback

Test123

Quote from: Alex07 on 2023-11-23 19:32:28

You sure you haven't been circumcised mate? That first picture looks like you have!

Kylar

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-11-24 23:51:46
You sure you haven't been circumcised mate? That first picture looks like you have!

Would be interesting to see Alex stretch the skin back when he's completely soft.
Also a pic of "as far covered as possible" :D

stuarts

Here's me...

Nivek

Very nice, dry looking glans, Stuart!

crixus

Got bored of spoon method so trying something new

samuel12345

3 years retracted, your comments?

jafar_t

Looks very good but you seem to have a bit of frenulum breve?

Horatio

1st pic: no tucking, just natural foreskin behind glans.
2nd pic: not so great tuck with spoon method (foreskin not tucked deep enough, you can see a little just behind the glans).
3rd pic: perfect tuck with spoon method (foreskin will stay like this 24/7 if I want).
4th pic: good tuck with ring behind glans (tuck first, then slip ring on, sits tight behind the glans, above the tuck).

uncut1017

criticaldry

Some pics I took throughout the days...