Author Topic: Question about small frenulum tears  (Read 3854 times)

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
Question about small frenulum tears
« on: 2020-05-17 21:50:43 »
Apologies for this post as it isn't about keeping the foreskin retracted but I have a question and figured the members of this forum would be knowledgeable on this subject. So I'm 32 years old. I've posted here a while back about how I was circumcised at birth but didn't have much taken off so I still have a foreskin. My foreskin has always pulled back pretty much instantly on erection and stretched back on my shaft giving me the typical cut look. However recently I've discovered something. I've always noticed that when fully erect if I tried to pull my foreskin back over the head it would be a bit tight and take just a bit of effort for it to pass over the wide part at the bottom. I never thought anything of it.

Recently I learned about stretching and wanted to try that. So I stretched it up a couple of times and noticed that it seemed tighter. Then I got an erection and to my surprise it tightened enough to stay over the head after I got erect. I realized that I have some ridged band left and that normally it kind of roll in on itself but by stretching it out past the glans I had unrolled it and allowed it to grip more properly. Well that wasn't the only change. Now when I retract my foreskin doesn't lie flat anymore. It bunches up behind the glans like it does on intact guys. I discovered I still have a frenulum that can now function properly. I've always thought I didn't but my frenulum attaches behind the head and not to it. Possibly due to my circumcision. Well now if I try to pull my foreskin back down across the shaft my frenulum resists and it tugs. Also when I pull down on the underside my head kind of bend downward a bit and it never did that before. Now right after this I got an erection and my foreskin was pulling itself down slowly and when it did I pulled down with some force to try and speed it up but it was pretty tight and then I felt some pain. Now I noticed that my where my frenulum connects was red. It has a couple of tiny tears now and it hurts if I try to pull my foreskin down the shaft a bit and also stings a lot if I touch it. Will this heal on it's own?  Honestly I'm having to relearn how my penis works at 32 years old. This pretty much happened overnight and it's a bit much to take in all at once. I figured the best place to ask would be a forum where everyone is intact.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Question about small frenulum tears
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-18 00:44:25 »
Well that's an interesting story but I am confused. After stretching your skin became tighter or looser? You said tighter but it doesn't make sense to me. Regarding the wounds I think they will heal by themselves but try to keep the area clean

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-18 01:00:27 »
Well that's an interesting story but I am confused. After stretching your skin became tighter or looser? You said tighter but it doesn't make sense to me. Regarding the wounds I think they will heal by themselves but try to keep the area clean

Basically due to my circumcision my band was folded in on itself in a weird way. I never knew this. I stretched the foreskin by pulling it out past the glans a bit while soft and holding it for a bit. When I did this the band was able to move into a more natural position and grip the head tighter. So my skin didn't get tighter but the band was moved up to a position where it could grip properly and this somehow had the effect of making my frenulum function properly as well. I'll keep the area clean and try to be really gentle with it.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-18 01:04:56 »
Oh ok makes some sense now but it's really weird. Hope to heal soon.

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-18 03:20:26 »
Oh ok makes some sense now but it's really weird. Hope to heal soon.

Yeah it's a really weird situation. Really don't know how this happened. I'm beginning to wonder if whoever circumcised me just tried to take off as little as possible because obviously it would've been clear that I still had a lot of foreskin after the procedure was done. Basically before my foreskin was loose and and when pulled back it worked similar to how it would after having a frenlulectomy with the foreskin being able to move freely and easily all the way down the shaft on both the top side and underside and not restricted at all. Now the foreskin is a lot tighter and my foreskin is bunched up behind my glans and the frenulum holds it in place. This happened pretty much overnight. One day my foreskin worked the same way it had my entire life and the next day it was different. It's going to take some getting used to.

Offline naturallydeep

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-18 06:28:53 »
I have a lot of experience with micro tears. They can take a long time to heal, and frankly, you want them to take a long time to heal. It’s been my experience that if you leave the foreskin forword primarily while they heal they will heal short and tight and the scar tissue will be more vulnerable in the future. If you let it heal slow, and retract frequently and/or permanently, then the scar tissue will heal stretched and more resilient. They can be really painful, I know that sting well. But if you can tough it out, it can heal in a way that will actually relieve a little of the tension on the short frenulum. It’s definitely no substitute for a proper tie, but you can buy yourself a little slack and possibly even reduce the incidence of micro tears occurring.

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-18 18:39:37 »
I have a lot of experience with micro tears. They can take a long time to heal, and frankly, you want them to take a long time to heal. It’s been my experience that if you leave the foreskin forword primarily while they heal they will heal short and tight and the scar tissue will be more vulnerable in the future. If you let it heal slow, and retract frequently and/or permanently, then the scar tissue will heal stretched and more resilient. They can be really painful, I know that sting well. But if you can tough it out, it can heal in a way that will actually relieve a little of the tension on the short frenulum. It’s definitely no substitute for a proper tie, but you can buy yourself a little slack and possibly even reduce the incidence of micro tears occurring.

Thank you for this info. This is all new to me. Mine does seem pretty short probably due to my circumcision. The tears do hurt quite a bit if I try to pull the skin down the shaft a bit and touching the area with my finger results in a very sharp stinging pain. It's probably because my frenulum has never functioned properly and now suddenly it is and it isn't used to having any tension applied to it. I definitely want it to heal to be a bit more stretched out so I'll try to pull back a bit.