Author Topic: Idea with curtain ring and hair twisty band  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Mcrstud

• NSFW Access
Idea with curtain ring and hair twisty band
« on: 2020-05-06 17:18:28 »
Hi guys hope u can help me with my safety concerns. I am starting off my glans freedom project age mid 30
I am progressing from really narrow foreskin l could only see tiny bit of my glans.
I had surgery about age of 16 to cut it open (no circumcising)
Recently developed narrowing again that made sex and masturbation slightly discomfortable. Decided if l keep foreskin behind the glans all the time it will stretch enough. I'm also curious how it will affect my sensations and how my glans skin will be changing.
Started off with medical taping managed to get 24 hour full back my glans feel a bit colder seems like need to adapt to a new open freedomy environment. Tape is a bit messy and decided to give a go with some glans rings one made of shower curtain and one of my gf hair rubber band (the twisty one) so far rubber stays where it should. Briefly scrolling through l haven't found anyone trying this.
If u do please get in touch lm concerned about safety of this rubber thing and bloodflow.

Offline Mcrstud

• NSFW Access
Re: Idea with curtain ring and hair twisty band
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-06 17:27:15 »
Also wanted to add that twisty rubber band eliminate a problem of pubes tugged under and skin pinched while putting on taking off. Also band is not touching skinn all around so there is an air flow and potentially blood flow aswell. I'm only started with this so will update after first night if it lasted night erecting
Cheers

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-06 21:38:28 »
Hi,
my advice would be to continue with the hair band, but with a softer textyle kind, and no plastic ring at all.  This arrangement is very hard and rigid and it may injure the soft and delicate tissue when it moves around and rubs against it. You can look at my method a few posts below, maybe you find it useful.
I do wonder, however,  if your skin is narrow as you say, do you need a ring to hold it back at all?. Doesn't it stay behind the corona by itself?
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline Mcrstud

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-07 09:47:27 »
Regarding your question. Unfortunately without plaster or rubber band my foreskin doesn't stay behind the glans when blood flows out. In boner situation it is tight very tight it won't go pass glans to cover it unless forced. I guess the ratio difference between flat and pumped is too big.
Yes l took off curtain ring straight away l thought it would add another barier but it turned out not to be necessary. So l slept one night just wearing hair band. It stayed in place throughout all night. I  discovered few advantage of this band. First of all it gives extra buffer between very sensitive crown and it's not rubbing directly against pants mostly pyjamas during lockdown;)
My cock didn't fell off after night. New setup wasn't causing discomfort or waking me up.
Morning piss was great didn't have to bother taking it off and improved aiming!!
Twisted band seems to be good for me and somehow the size fits perfectly how did they know? ;)))
Picture from second day glans skin feels slightly firmer and dry and lm very happy hygienewise
I'm thinking of starting to enquire manufacturers to set up my own brand of glans bands ;))))) worked so well for me!!
I'm a kinda DIY guy and joiner and like crafty stuff so l think that helped me to come up with this brilliant idea
All the best everyone!!

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-07 17:02:54 »
Hi again,

just so you know, this method is not new to me- it was actually the first one I tried when I started my journey (I guess, a bit DIY-guy too 😁). I agree with everything you said, it worked fine for me as well, but the reason I gave it up was that when I was sitting for a longer period (which I have to do a lot, unfortunately), everything got sqeezed down there, my dick got really soft and shrunk, and then the foreskin got in that spiral and pinched really bad 😖. So this is when I switched to the soft ring I use now. 8)
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-07 20:01:02 »
Wow, some of you chaps really are rather inventive  :o
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.