Author Topic: The foreskin should rest well on the glans.  (Read 4492 times)

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
The foreskin should rest well on the glans.
« on: 2019-01-08 15:59:00 »
I have always made sure that the foreskin fits well on the glans. Because then I can optimally stimulate the glans during masturbation. I have removed my frenulum, because then I can take advantage of the whole hub. ;)
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/penis-mit-frenulektomie-und-meatotomie.451851/
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
Re: The foreskin should rest well on the glans.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-12 02:11:22 »
So what's your best recommended technique for pleasuring your skin back dick?

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-12 13:54:19 »
I start the masturbation with the 3 finger method, that is. Middle and index fingers of the right hand on the bottom of the penis and thumbs up. This is best because at my age, (73 years) the penis does not get stiff so fast anymore. Then when the excitation potential increases, I take as before the whole hand. I always push the foreskin back and forth the whole stroke. That's just the advantage of masturbation that you can satisfy even without a full erection.
As a lubricant, butter has been found to be best over time, and I used to use a fat cream that is not so good on the skin in the long term. Above all, it is important to wash the penis well after use, cleanliness is very important for a habitual masturbator like me because the penis must always be in good condition.

Occasionally, I also use the electric masturbation to come to orgasm.
I am 73 years old and have masturbated about 27595 times so far 40 years ago I removed my frenulum praeputii myself which I did well without scarring. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-12 21:41:26 »
Jagtstein. I picked up your tip about using butter from a previous post of yours. I had tried many lubricants in the past and found that butter is absolutely the best. Also, you don't need much, just a very small amount will cover the whole glans and does not need redoing so I can masturbate for ages without stopping.