Author Topic: Experience of using Rings  (Read 7237 times)

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
Experience of using Rings
« on: 2018-09-15 15:23:20 »
Hi!
How many of here are using rings to keep retracted. I am using this: http://bit.ly/2HxiGG0 to to keep permanently retracted. The smallest ring is very useful to keep retracted without any hassle. Do any one of here has experience of using rings?
Please share your experiences.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: Experience of using Rings
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-15 21:23:42 »
I used to use a ring but don't need to now as my foreskin stays retraced on its own. I still do use a ring on very cold says though.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-19 07:05:57 »
I am still using rings from time to time, an Ebay sets of 3 for 1-2$ either the smooth ones or the ones with the bubbles, and the middle one seems to do the job the best.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Aspectshift

« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-02 13:07:14 »
I'm currently experimenting with rings.

For the most part, my skin stays bunched behind the glans. But with some shrinkage and different positions, like sitting, the skin gets pushed over. So I decided to try a ring at the point behind the head to keep the skin from pushing over.

I got a set of three stretchy rings (https://www.cirillas.com/sex-toys/mens-toys/cock-rings/renegade-stamina-rings/) at my local adult toy store but they are a little stiffer/hard than I like it to be. So far it isn't too uncomfortable but I think it should be a little looser or stretchier. There is another brand which is more jelly-like and I will get that one today.

An issue I do have with this type of ring is that my skin is sticking to it. I am trying to keep the skin dry but when it sticks to the ring, it's the same as when it's over my glans. I am going to experiment with using a bit of powder to see if that helps.

Will report back soon!

Offline Aspectshift

« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-03 12:15:25 »
Yesterday I got different rigs.
https://www.cirillas.com/donut-cock-rings/

These are made with a softer, jelly-like, material. It doesn't constrict as hard, easier to place/adjust, and more comfortable.

I've been using it behind the glans. My skin bunches behind it.

Even though this material is more jelly-like, the foreskin isn't sticking to it is as much as the other one. It may be because it doesn't squeeze as hard and therefore is a higher barrier. The bunching skin doesn't crawl over it as much, giving less surface contact with the skin.

Yesterday I tried a little powder with the older, harder, ring and it helped for a bit but after a while, the effectiveness wore off. I used very little powder because I didn't want white powder all over the place. With more powder, it may have been a different story but I wasn't willing to go there...

My goal is to keep the skin pulled back so that it dries since I easily get irritated in the part that is usually unexposed. I currently have some irritation and this should help in the healing process.

The bunching does mean that there are folds in the skin and not all the area is exposed. It's better than not being pulled back but I have been playing around with putting the ring below the normally unexposed area and sticking it out through the fly of my underpants. The opening of the underpants holds back the ring, pulling back the skin to expose more surface area for drying. It has fallen off a couple times through movement but when sitting still it's something I can do to help it along.

On a safety note:
Using rings constricts the blood flow and you need to be very careful. If it's too tight it can cause other damage.
What I am doing is working for me because of many factors including penis girth and type of ring. Manufacturers of rings normally advise not to use it any more than 30 minutes at a time. Use good judgment and don't hurt yourself.

Offline WhatAmIDoing

« Reply #5 on: 2018-10-07 15:55:54 »
Do you guys wear the ring at night? I awoke twice this week with an erection and it might have been the cause of waking up.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-10-08 10:28:19 »
Do you guys wear the ring at night? I awoke twice this week with an erection and it might have been the cause of waking up.
Yes. the smaller ring does not have any problem

Offline Aspectshift

« Reply #7 on: 2018-10-08 23:07:14 »

The ring I use is not constricting so it's not an issue. Very soft ring.
It does have a lot of surface area so the skin does stick to it sometimes. But it's better than having it roll over the head.

Always be careful not to have anything too tight that can constrict too much blood.

Offline WhatAmIDoing

« Reply #8 on: 2018-10-10 17:45:03 »
It is not too tight. At least it does not feel constricting when flaccid.
However, it happened a couple of times that there was some very small bleeding at the frenulum.
I suppose stretching/putting pressure on the frenulum is why it works so fast.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-10-29 11:28:19 »
Can you pee with it without any problems?

Offline Aspectshift

« Reply #10 on: 2018-10-29 13:12:40 »

I had no issues peeing with the jelly-like ring.

I am using the ring less now. The jelly material is sticky so it can stay moist where it touches the skin/glans. But it helped to keep the skin back and dry the rest. Now I just try to stay persistent... but I do use the ring if I'm alone and having a hard time keeping it back.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-10-30 14:20:44 »

I have used this http://bit.ly/2HxiGG0 . There is no problem.

Offline MrMeanour

« Reply #12 on: 2019-01-03 14:49:08 »
Hi
I've just bought some of those rings. The packahing is in Chinese and unsurprisingly I don't understand it. I've played around with the large ring a bit but can't get it to work. Any advice?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-01-03 15:36:03 »
I wear home made rings cut from sheets of silicon available on ebay.

I wear them permanently and have done for 15 months.

The main advantage of making your own is you can cut to the size that works and is most comfortable for you.