167 (39.1%)
Yes -  thought about it
183 (42.9%)
Maybe  - if after a few years i would consider
55 (12.9%)
To expensive - and like playing with my skin
22 (5.2%)

Total Members Voted: 334

Author Topic: Being Cut  (Read 42281 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Re: Being Cut
« Reply #15 on: 2015-09-09 19:09:52 »
Yeah, it was quite a while ago, before the Internet.  The amount of information I had was so minimal that I certainly was not making an informed decision.  And, both my family doctor and the surgeon didn't provide much information at all.  All the surgeon really said to me was that my foreskin was too long and too tight, and that we should do a circ.  In hindsight, I'm a little bit split on my decision to do it, although my wife thinks that it was a good decision.  And of course, back in those days I was convinced that I was the only one retracting his foreskin...

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2015-09-09 23:17:35 »
Yeah, it was quite a while ago, before the Internet.  The amount of information I had was so minimal that I certainly was not making an informed decision.  And, both my family doctor and the surgeon didn't provide much information at all.  All the surgeon really said to me was that my foreskin was too long and too tight, and that we should do a circ.  In hindsight, I'm a little bit split on my decision to do it, although my wife thinks that it was a good decision.  And of course, back in those days I was convinced that I was the only one retracting his foreskin...

I think that doctors and surgeons these days are pretty much the same. A close friend's son had a problem with continually getting yeast type infections on his glans and before he knew it the doctor had recommended a circumcision and he was down the clinic for a quick circ. He was only 13 but I am sure that pulling back would have dried out his head and probably solved the problem. It cured my balanitis.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2015-09-10 16:29:18 »
Well, I once heard it said: "show me how you make your money and I'll show you how you behave".  An urologist will make more money by circumcising you than he will by suggesting foreskin retraction...enough said.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2015-09-19 13:22:18 »
Well, I once heard it said: "show me how you make your money and I'll show you how you behave".  An urologist will make more money by circumcising you than he will by suggesting foreskin retraction...enough said.

True. But I did once know a guy who contracted thrush from his g/f, and his GP said he could be  circumcised, or just keep it pulled back for several weeks, which is what he did. I'd love to know if he is still retracted, or if he went back to full cover!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #19 on: 2015-12-18 03:00:06 »
I started wearing it skinned back at the age of 11 and got circumcised as an adult. I wish all uncut men skinned back.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2016-02-06 12:21:45 »
My wife and I have talked about my getting cut a few times. I LOVE it when she masturbates me with the foreskin retracted and when having sex doggy style, I'll hold my foreskin back and feels incredible, and the increased friction pleases her too. But she's always said she likes my hood. So it's stayed.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2016-02-06 20:15:52 »
I like the look of a bare head, have thought about being cut as I don't like the look of my bunched up foreskin that stays behind the head. But now that I  have tried the spoon method which works on my cock, it helps to keep the bunched up look to a minimum. Each to their own, but just seeing a bare head is hot.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2016-03-28 19:43:17 »
Entirely true. It was mildly uncomfortable at worst for the first three weeks or so while the healing got under way. I think most men actually experience the worst pain from an suddenly exposed glans (especially if it's never been uncovered), whereas those of us who pull back are used to it.

Yes with my head so dry i am hoping for the same
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2016-05-20 09:24:18 »
I've given circumcision heavy thought too. I've decided it will happen, but I need the money first. I've been skinned hack for a while now and love the feel and I'm none too attached to my foreskin.

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2017-10-23 19:21:30 »
Same here. But I got circumcised. I just knew that if i didn't then I would never rest, and would be thinking about it all the time. (I still do, but now it's how please di am!!)

That's excellent, do you have before and after images?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #25 on: 2017-10-24 01:17:20 »
Keep it to DMs.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2019-06-27 20:18:34 »
I've always thought of it, more or less. However during the early years I was more focusing on the process of retracting, and also monitoring how sensation evolved. So I was happy with keeping the skin. Also you get the idea that if you want to go back to the non-retracted state, you can, whereas circumcision is, well, difficult to erase.
I feel I have now reached a stable state, where the foreskin has no real use (can't really masturbate with it any more) and the sensitivity of the glans is probably decreased, but didn't vary over the last few years. So I could be tempted to circumcise. I have my doubts if the sensitivity would ever return if if covered again - maybe there's someone who can comment on this ?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2019-06-27 20:43:25 »
There are some threads about regaining sensitivity!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2019-07-06 15:32:50 »
I've always thought of it, more or less. However during the early years I was more focusing on the process of retracting, and also monitoring how sensation evolved. So I was happy with keeping the skin. Also you get the idea that if you want to go back to the non-retracted state, you can, whereas circumcision is, well, difficult to erase.
I feel I have now reached a stable state, where the foreskin has no real use (can't really masturbate with it any more) and the sensitivity of the glans is probably decreased, but didn't vary over the last few years. So I could be tempted to circumcise. I have my doubts if the sensitivity would ever return if if covered again - maybe there's someone who can comment on this ?

I have the same sense, the sensitivity is so little that make no difference, if i use my skin, it cracks as it so dry so need to use a lube to help.

There are some threads about regaining sensitivity!

There are ways of stretching the skin back, thing is do you really get the sensitivity back, guys say they do, but not really sure.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2019-07-07 01:36:14 »
I've always had the idea of getting cut in the back of my mind, but when I started trying to permanently pull back, it was at the beginning of high school, so I couldn't really get circumcised since it wasn't for any medical reason like phimosis or anything, and my parents would never pay for it, so I just kept to retracting.
At this point, I have keratinized the head and the foreskin stays back most of the time, it's just annoying when the foreskin rolls over the head every so often.The question is whether I'll ever be able to rest knowing that the foreskin going forward is still a possibility. At this point, the foreskin doesn't really do anything for me other than the nerves, and all it does is get in the way during sexual activities. So, I think I might get it done at some point in the future, I'm just not sure when I'll get it done
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted