Author Topic: Been pulling back a few months  (Read 13261 times)

Offline Mark111791

Been pulling back a few months
« on: 2016-08-05 16:12:59 »
So I thought I would share my progress.

I have been pulling back a few months. I pulled it back and it just stays there now. It has definitely got less sensitive  (which i wanted). A lot of the time I can't feel if it is back, because it feels the same. But when I can it feels nice.

As I said in another post, the head has also got lighter. The first pic was when I started. Second a couple of months ago and third is now :)

Any comments or anything at all would be appreciated :)

Thanks all

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Been pulling back a few months
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-05 16:24:17 »
Lookin great! ;D Definitely like the new color and texture of your glans. It's pretty awesome that you can just pull it back and it stays there, but I'm guessing you're a shower!

Offline Mark111791

« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-05 16:41:40 »
Lookin great! ;D Definitely like the new color and texture of your glans. It's pretty awesome that you can just pull it back and it stays there, but I'm guessing you're a shower!

No I'm actually more of a grower! In the last picture it is probably a bit less ermmm... What's the word, shrivelled haha. But yeah I'm a grower. No idea why it doesn't go forward, seeing as a lot need to use the spoon method and stuff.

Yeah I prefer the colour and texture now too. Would you say it's normal for it to change like that in a few months? Cos I only just realised how much the colour and texture had changed when I put them side by side haha

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-05 17:42:32 »
Nice progress i wonder do you masturbate different now ? Like only the head or something like that, or didnt it change at all?

Offline Mark111791

« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-05 18:09:55 »
Nice progress i wonder do you masturbate different now ? Like only the head or something like that, or didnt it change at all?

Thank you! I still masturbate the same way, by gliding the foreskin over the glans

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-06 04:54:08 »
...Would you say it's normal for it to change like that in a few months? Cos I only just realised how much the colour and texture had changed when I put them side by side haha

Definitely normal. I experienced much the same results. Except I had to use some gimmicks to help the skin stay back. But the changes to the head were very similar to yours.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-08-06 08:40:54 »
Great pictures and can see the colour difference of the head, even looks like its cut. Now losing some feeling it becomes easier to keep the skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Mark111791

« Reply #7 on: 2016-08-06 10:27:48 »

Definitely normal. I experienced much the same results. Except I had to use some gimmicks to help the skin stay back. But the changes to the head were very similar to yours.

Oh okay, thank you. I definitely prefer the colour now.

Great pictures and can see the colour difference of the head, even looks like its cut. Now losing some feeling it becomes easier to keep the skin back

Thanks. Yeah except the skin bunched behind. But what can ya do. Yeah it definitely makes it easier. Sometimes I can't tell if it's back or forward now cos it feels mostly the same.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-08-06 12:16:13 »

Thanks. Yeah except the skin bunched behind. But what can ya do. Yeah it definitely makes it easier. Sometimes I can't tell if it's back or forward now cos it feels mostly the same.

I find the bunch behind, the biggest problem, i wish there was a way to deal with that, as cut guys don' have that issue. Also your dick looks like mine, but your head looks really dry compared to mine and i have done this for years. Well done
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-08-06 12:39:16 »

Mark111791 I am envious. Great pictures. It looks like to me that you had the perfect combination of penile anatomy to accomplish this. You have a nice large glans in relation to the shaft of your penis. I don't view the bunching of foreskin behind the glans as a problem or an aesthetic issue. I would view it as an expected norm for an uncircumcised penis. Most men that I've seen with retracted foreskin will have this. The foreskin has to go somewhere.

I find those who find bunching problematic are more inclined to get circumcised and prefer circumcised as they view a completely bare glans their ideal. To each his own. I didn't want to get circumcised yet I was and have longed getting my foreskin back but its done. 

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-08-07 06:09:12 »
super nice pictures! I really like the way your dick looks retracted. Seems to me that you have shorter and thinner foreskin comparing to me because when I just pull it and leave it there it stays but the bunch is I have is bigger than the glans and it helps the foreskin to roll over the glans sometimes so I tuck it in :)
Once again, nice progress !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #11 on: 2016-08-07 07:30:01 »
Thank you! I still masturbate the same way, by gliding the foreskin over the glans

I masturbate like a cut guy, not used foreskin since a horny teen for quick orgasm.  I now hold my penis where head joins the shaft and tug it tight,  Love the dry head ... so clean.  I don't feel that skin is retracted unless I go commando and the gentle rub as I walk soon gives me a semi.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Mark111791

« Reply #12 on: 2016-08-07 11:18:51 »
Mark111791 I am envious. Great pictures. It looks like to me that you had the perfect combination of penile anatomy to accomplish this. You have a nice large glans in relation to the shaft of your penis. I don't view the bunching of foreskin behind the glans as a problem or an aesthetic issue. I would view it as an expected norm for an uncircumcised penis. Most men that I've seen with retracted foreskin will have this. The foreskin has to go somewhere.

I find those who find bunching problematic are more inclined to get circumcised and prefer circumcised as they view a completely bare glans their ideal. To each his own. I didn't want to get circumcised yet I was and have longed getting my foreskin back but its done. 

Yeah I just prefer the way cut looks, but also much prefer having a foreskin. But as you said it has to go somewhere. Can't have both.

super nice pictures! I really like the way your dick looks retracted. Seems to me that you have shorter and thinner foreskin comparing to me because when I just pull it and leave it there it stays but the bunch is I have is bigger than the glans and it helps the foreskin to roll over the glans sometimes so I tuck it in :)
Once again, nice progress !

Thank you. I never realised how long some people's foreskin can be until I came on here... I guess I'm lucky. Does ticking it not get uncomfortable?

Never really tried rubbing it back very often. Might try it more

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-08-07 15:22:07 »
Well the tuck in method (spoon method) feels a bit like giving some preasure where is tucked in because the foreskin opening is smaller than the shaft but after 2 weeks the foreskin stretches and feels super normal.. Now I do not feel any discomfort and have all my glans exposed. You can see pictures in the gallery :)
Uhmmm can you post pictures while covered so we can see how long your foreskin is :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Mark111791

« Reply #14 on: 2016-08-07 20:02:03 »
Well the tuck in method (spoon method) feels a bit like giving some preasure where is tucked in because the foreskin opening is smaller than the shaft but after 2 weeks the foreskin stretches and feels super normal.. Now I do not feel any discomfort and have all my glans exposed. You can see pictures in the gallery :)
Uhmmm can you post pictures while covered so we can see how long your foreskin is :)

Ah okay gotcha :) that makes perfect sense.

Sure, here's a picture