Author Topic: Cock Ring Review  (Read 14480 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Cock Ring Review
« Reply #15 on: 2016-06-08 16:14:40 »
Nah, it's my fault, I didn't really read your measurements too closely and went more off how they looked in the package and on your cock!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-06-19 18:03:02 »
I must say, the head looks really dry  and impressive
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline simon.snorkle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-06-20 08:43:02 »
Its actually very smooth and sort of shiny.

Offline mukechin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-06-27 20:02:15 »
I've been trying to pull back on and off for years now and I've tried almost everything out there, including several Japanese rings designed specifically for this purpose (you guys can ask me if you have any questions).  They all suffer from 3 major problems:

• You can't pee properly w/o taking it off. This makes daytime use very difficult and you risk lingering pees on your underwear.
  • The rings loses elasticity after extended use, so you start to risk the rings falling off during day time activities. 
  • The ring would get too slippery after applying anti-wrinkle cream to the shaft or moisturizer to the glans.  This cause them to fall out easily

So none of them are ideal and it's been a real struggle.  Recently I've renewed the effort to stay uncovered 24x7 after receiving encouragements, and this is what I am wearing now:

I didn't get it form this shop but something similar.  This type of loop cock rings addresses most of my issues.  If you place the opening of the loop directly under the frenulum and allow enough of a gap, peeing won't be a problem.  The ring is adjustable, so it elasticity isn't as important.  The texture of the loop itself sticks to the skin pretty well throughout the day, even after liberal application of creams and moisturizers.  This ring as added benefit that it doesn't smell badly after a long day.   The only thing I had to modify was that the tail was too long and I had to cut down a bit to fit it into my underwear better.  Also to get the size of the loop takes practice as you don't want it to be too tight or too lose.   

Ask me anything about this product and I'll do my best to answer.  If you are thinking about using a ring to stay exposed, ask me about it because chances are I've used it already.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2016-06-28 19:21:16 »
I've been trying to pull back on and off for years now and I've tried almost everything out there, including several Japanese rings designed specifically for this purpose (you guys can ask me if you have any questions).  They all suffer from 3 major problems:

• You can't pee properly w/o taking it off. This makes daytime use very difficult and you risk lingering pees on your underwear.
  • The rings loses elasticity after extended use, so you start to risk the rings falling off during day time activities. 
  • The ring would get too slippery after applying anti-wrinkle cream to the shaft or moisturizer to the glans.  This cause them to fall out easily

So none of them are ideal and it's been a real struggle.  Recently I've renewed the effort to stay uncovered 24x7 after receiving encouragements, and this is what I am wearing now:

I didn't get it form this shop but something similar.  This type of loop cock rings addresses most of my issues.  If you place the opening of the loop directly under the frenulum and allow enough of a gap, peeing won't be a problem.  The ring is adjustable, so it elasticity isn't as important.  The texture of the loop itself sticks to the skin pretty well throughout the day, even after liberal application of creams and moisturizers.  This ring as added benefit that it doesn't smell badly after a long day.   The only thing I had to modify was that the tail was too long and I had to cut down a bit to fit it into my underwear better.  Also to get the size of the loop takes practice as you don't want it to be too tight or too lose.   

Ask me anything about this product and I'll do my best to answer.  If you are thinking about using a ring to stay exposed, ask me about it because chances are I've used it already.

Hi Mukechin. I have several questions. First, regarding this bolo tie like device, which you are currently using, 1) What is it exactly? Is this a product designed as a cock ring, or have you re-purposed it from something else? 2) Where can you get one? 3) What sort of material is it made out of?

I'd also like to ask if you've ever used a Kumakkey? I ask because they are specifically designed to avoid pressure on the frenulum and urethra. I have never used an actual Kumakkey, but I've made several knockoffs and derivative devices, which I find quite comfortable, and they don't interfere with urination at all in my case. But I've never come across anyone else who has used one.

Offline mukechin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2016-06-30 05:30:49 »

Hi Mukechin. I have several questions. First, regarding this bolo tie like device, which you are currently using, 1) What is it exactly? Is this a product designed as a cock ring, or have you re-purposed it from something else? 2) Where can you get one? 3) What sort of material is it made out of?

Hello, it's actually an loop-type cock ring. Most people use it to restrict base of penis for harder erection, although some people put them behind the glans, which is what I did.  You can get one from most sex shops but I just buy them from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JINW4W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I bought last.  They work really well so I got a few more.  I got used to exposed glans now that if I accidentally cover it it feels irritating.  So I'm keeping a few around just in case I miss-placed them after shower.   It's made up of normal rubber tubing; some models are smoother but more prone to cream slippage; some models have more sticky texture and they really never moves, but it's sometimes painful to remove them. 

I'd also like to ask if you've ever used a Kumakkey? I ask because they are specifically designed to avoid pressure on the frenulum and urethra. I have never used an actual Kumakkey, but I've made several knockoffs and derivative devices, which I find quite comfortable, and they don't interfere with urination at all in my case. But I've never come across anyone else who has used one.

Sure I have. I told you I have used almost all of the "fake phimosis cure" products.. my user name, mukechin, is the Japanese term for "exposed penis", which is considered the ideal Japanese penis state - uncut but totally exposed.  One of the first things ladies in Japan gossip about sex is to ask the guy is a mukechin, not the penis size.  Seeing the glans is more important than having a large penis to some women there.

The problem with the kumakkey is two fold.  Yes they do allow better urethra freedom, but first of all, they use small magnet balls to keep the two halves together.  This means heavy movements involving lower body could potentially dislodge it.  If the magnetic balls gets dislodged they are at risk of falling out of your pants legs and lost forever.  Also the rings comes lose and your glans is covered.  Not very cool.  Secondly, the thin plastic thread on the other end which ties the two ends together is really fragile.   It can break with just moderate pulling.   I used the thing for a day or two and then never again.  Pretty much waste of money, but over the years I have spend hundreds of similar products so it's OK I guess.

Hope this helps.  Again, feel free to ask me about any product. 

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2016-06-30 07:04:54 »
Yeah, I don't like the magnetic ball idea that they are using more and more. Like with the Neo. I was talking about the regular old Kumakkey, which doesn't use those. I don't know about the thread, because, as I've said, I've only used my homemade knockoffs, but I never had a problem with the thread breaking with those. What I didn't like was that the thread is very thin, and it kind of cuts into the sulcus area. Also, my foreskin tends to roll over that part on the dorsal side. I have resolved both problems in my derivative versions. If anyone is interested, I could post about them sometime.

Offline mukechin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2016-06-30 07:08:37 »
Yeah, I don't like the magnetic ball idea that they are using more and more. Like with the Neo. I was talking about the regular old Kumakkey, which doesn't use those. I don't know about the thread, because, as I've said, I've only used my homemade knockoffs, but I never had a problem with the thread breaking with those. What I didn't like was that the thread is very thin, and it kind of cuts into the sulcus area. Also, my foreskin tends to roll over that part on the dorsal side. I have resolved both problems in my derivative versions. If anyone is interested, I could post about them sometime.

Oh the older version, I didn't have a chance yet. Please post more about your version, but the thin tread issue is very real, it does cut into the flesh and can get irritated.  That's why I like these thick loop rings; they are very comfortable to wear.