Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 44540 times)

Offline gaybox

Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #60 on: 2018-11-16 23:23:15 »
Analysis. And comparing to mine.

- The foreskin of the adult man was meant to roll back. Sometimes however, the model you get is easier or less easy.
- Covering automatically and high senstitivity is to keep us from going too fast while we grow up. The tool is for the big boys. For later.

What keeps the skin flopping back up:
- Frenulum. Stretch it, ty it or just snap it in action. Thin as it is, it is meant to rip when it is time. I see no other purpose.
- Outer forskin end. It works like a corset when retracted. Bend back and your skin flops back up. Wear it back, more and it gets wider.
- Skin thickness. Thicker skin tends to flop back faster. (My model has that.)
- Glans size. The more ridge, the easier to keep the skin behind. Unretracted keeps the glans smaller. Retract more and besides drying, it simply stays bigger. Nothing squeezing it anymore.

Tool design:
- Kid: Keep it safe, it hurts and the rest is for later.
- Adolescent: Five orgasms is better than two. And ten even better. Not matter which end you pull.
- Grown up: Relax tool. Velvet and soft. Dry if you like to call it so. Retracted all the time or at least retracts by itself when hard.

Model delivery is often unfair, especially because it comes without a manual. You just have to figure it out by yourself. Yet if you understand what you have, and why, and what purpose it serves, keep it back as long as you can. Your glans will slowly get bigger to hold it back. Your corset will become wider. It will seem like your foreskin actually became shorter. But it just moved to where it should be at later age. Exposing the most private of the most sensitive part in the past. Bigger than ever.

Some guys are lucky and everything happens naturally. Others have to help nature a bit. Or a lot. Just have a close look at it and it makes all the sense in the world. Except nobody tells you when you get born with one.

Offline gaybox

« Reply #61 on: 2018-11-17 01:29:29 »
The penis is like an Italian sports car. It does not always live up to it's original design and consequent expectations. Yet most are happy to know they have one. Fewer want to use it for what it was built and designed for.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #62 on: 2018-11-17 07:19:16 »
Amazing comment @gaybox
It explains most of the whole thing !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #63 on: 2018-11-18 15:42:33 »
@gaybox I really liked those comments from you!  :D

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #64 on: 2018-11-29 00:54:12 »
That is amazing gaybox! Really like what you have to say, very accurate
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #65 on: 2018-11-30 14:30:17 »
4th Month update.

Although my foreskin stays back without any help, i didnt like the skin bunching up behind the corona. So I have been using this hair ring to keep the corona exposed to the air as well as the skin directly behind the corona. It keeps the corona dry everyday and also gave me side effect of exposing backside of glans too. I had problem that the backside of my glans not being keratinized properly due to less exposure but now you can see the skin became quite scaly.
Im also kinda curious whether the glans will eventually change its form due to constant pressure that comes from the rings shape.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #66 on: 2018-11-30 17:13:08 »
That looks pretty effective ;D I wonder, too. Since I've been wearing my foam rings, it seems to have had a small effect on the shape of the cockhead ridge, but it's hard to tell how much.

Offline x45ps

• NSFW Access
« Reply #67 on: 2018-11-30 22:28:25 »
How long was it before the foreskin to stay back on its own?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #68 on: 2018-12-01 10:04:32 »
Mh i wonder if you cut your frenulum the downside of the glans would be easier to keratinize!

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #69 on: 2018-12-02 22:34:36 »
For me it was half a year. First my foreskin had to be stretched. I had tried sooon method for months. And after half year overall, I have managed to keep it back on its own within 2 months. 1 and half actually. with rings and stretching my frenulum.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #70 on: 2018-12-14 23:46:26 »

I could do it instantly... althought during night it would sometimes roll back but during daytime I didnt need any help so can't help you with that.

Mh i wonder if you cut your frenulum the downside of the glans would be easier to keratinize!

it maybe since the frenulum won't drag the backside of foreskin anymore but I want to keep my frenulum especially since I want to get a frenulum piercing someday.

That looks pretty effective ;D I wonder, too. Since I've been wearing my foam rings, it seems to have had a small effect on the shape of the cockhead ridge, but it's hard to tell how much.

Well if I take out the ring the glans will eventually go back to initial form but the time to get back is getting longer since I have been checking it. So maybe I could really get my glans reshaped semi-permanently

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #71 on: 2018-12-18 20:57:06 »
Quick update on how it is going with the ring and "reshaping".

Yes the glans is indeed changing slowly the shape to fit the ring.
It isn't permanent yet but it stays quite long like this. I'm really excited to see this becoming permanent

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #72 on: 2018-12-18 22:57:58 »
Very nice!! Excited to see how this turns out long-term.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #73 on: 2019-01-06 08:21:33 »

Wow, I've been away from this forum for a few months, and I've missed a lot of interesting stuff! Gguhoa, your posts are very interesting. I'd like to ask if you could describe the foreskin stretching techniques you have used, and how they might have stretched out your frenulum. I've been very tempted to tie off my frenulum recently, but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger. So I'd be very curious to know what you did, and for how long, to achieve your impressive results. I'd also like to ask about your meatus, which seems unusually open. Was it always like that, or did this result from some of the things you have done? BTW, I've tried toothpaste before, but never nail polish. I would've never though to try that, but I think I will now. Thanks! :)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #74 on: 2019-01-07 21:28:03 »
Damn thats so interesting that you could even change the form of the glans that way!! Im really looking forward to the result, keept it up gguhoa!! :D