Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 44564 times)

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #45 on: 2018-09-29 20:58:11 »
What? And now I can't edit my post to reduce the picture size? Why is there only a ten minute window? Can the mod just delete that picture please.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #46 on: 2018-09-30 00:41:34 »
Fixed ;D

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2018-09-30 08:17:20 »
I think you need a new colour lol looks like elephant skin.

This one with sparkles would be nice I think haha.
Edit: sorry about that image size.

haha yes definitely xD. I'm gonna try different color next time.

Also I peeled off the polisher and look at the result! It does its job somehow but I had minor swelling which was gone after several hours.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2018-09-30 12:29:34 »
thanks! I was very fascinated by your own diary. It is one of motivation that got me convinced to try perma retraction.

Hey thanks its nice to hear :D love to hear that it helped some people :D maybe i will update it some day again^^

But keep it up your story is very interesting to me :D!

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #49 on: 2018-09-30 19:59:39 »
Hey thanks its nice to hear :D love to hear that it helped some people :D maybe i will update it some day again^^

But keep it up your story is very interesting to me :D!

Thanks for encouragement. I'll be looking forward to an update of your progress :D

My 8th week is coming soon. I can't believe 2 months have already passed!

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2018-10-04 08:54:13 »
8th Week - 2nd Month

I can't believe I have been retracted for 2 months!

I greatly enjoy the experience. Dried glans and foreskin offers completely new type of pleasure and of course the look is nice.
My only wish is faster keratinization but that will probably come with time

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #51 on: 2018-10-04 20:04:57 »
It looks great, congratulations ;D For me it took about 4-5 months before the texture of the glans stabilized.

Offline kkk007

« Reply #52 on: 2018-10-14 08:38:54 »
thanks. I enjoy this progress.

So I got to walk a lot recently and I can say I definitely loved to be able to experience the feeling friction between bare glans and fabric of my underwear entire days

Also I have a made a discovery recently. My foreskin does now automatically go back to retracted position during erection even if I try to tug it back to cover my glans. I think you can see it in my gif yourself.
How did u achieved that within a month? I have been retracted for a year but still my doesn't retract automatically.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #53 on: 2018-10-14 11:11:02 »
It looks great, congratulations ;D For me it took about 4-5 months before the texture of the glans stabilized.

I hope by that time 4-5 months has passed, my glans would have keratinized a lot. :p

How did u achieved that within a month? I have been retracted for a year but still my doesn't retract automatically.

well... I don't really know cuz I could just do that already. The foreskin went back to cover glans from time to time when I just started the perma retraction but already at that time my foreskin would stay retracted for most of time... Sorry, I can't really help you here

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2018-10-31 23:33:50 »
3 Month of pulled back life.

Yes I'm still practicing barehead life. I can't say enough I love this.
My glans and foreskin is getting drier and that is giving me wonderful feeling. It just feels better than when I had moist glans and foreskin.
I'm going to keep on doing this as this has become part of my life now. My next wish is that my backside of glans would become keratinzed more since backside is still kinda smooth when it comes to texture.
Also I made a comparison image between when I didn't live retracted and now and plus there are some images of now.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #55 on: 2018-11-01 02:33:16 »
That's an AWESOME comparison. You've made progress so quickly ;D Do you think your "treatments" helped speed it up?

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #56 on: 2018-11-01 10:04:29 »
That's an AWESOME comparison. You've made progress so quickly ;D Do you think your "treatments" helped speed it up?

mmmm thats a good question. I have been applying rubbing alcohol regularly and have rubbed rough clothes against the glans and inner foreskin to cause more friction than it naturally would experience. I can't say for sure since I don't have a comparison where I didn't do it but I think it must have helped accelerating the progress :D

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #57 on: 2018-11-01 19:10:26 »
Wooow dude!
First. Great results! Keep it up. Also good to read your journey. This last comparsion shows awesome difference.
Second I have almost the same cock that you have. Maybe my frenulum a bit less lose. I am currently are where you were at the 4th week.

I have experienced that if I let my inner skin to lose its drieness it goes forward easier.
I will give a try to this rubbing alcohol thing. Looks effective.
Do you have any recommendation how could I stretch my frenulum? I cant do that automatic retraction when I am erect. I hope it will occure in the next coupe of weeks.

Anyway. Great diary and cool results.
Keep up the good work.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: 2018-11-02 13:57:25 »
Wow, 3 months already?

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #59 on: 2018-11-03 11:43:49 »
Wooow dude!
First. Great results! Keep it up. Also good to read your journey. This last comparsion shows awesome difference.
Second I have almost the same cock that you have. Maybe my frenulum a bit less lose. I am currently are where you were at the 4th week.

I have experienced that if I let my inner skin to lose its drieness it goes forward easier.
I will give a try to this rubbing alcohol thing. Looks effective.
Do you have any recommendation how could I stretch my frenulum? I cant do that automatic retraction when I am erect. I hope it will occure in the next coupe of weeks.

Anyway. Great diary and cool results.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks for encouragement, I also encourage to you to keep it going!
Unfortunately I didn't do a frenulum stretching purposely. What I did was foreskin stretching year or two years ago that might have helped stretching my frenulum quite a bit.

Wow, 3 months already?

Yep, time flies fast :D