Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 44535 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #15 on: 2018-09-12 20:17:46 »
Also I have a made a discovery recently. My foreskin does now automatically go back to retracted position during erection even if I try to tug it back to cover my glans. I think you can see it in my gif yourself.

That is perfect then!

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2018-09-13 15:04:38 »
I have a long & loose foreskin.  I've been retracting on & off since my late teens/early 20s...just turned 37.  I had a short frenulum which made staying retracted difficult as my foreskin always wanted to return over my glans.  I cut my frenulum a few years ago.  Now, mine stays retracted most of the time when erect or flaccid...but I have to manually retract it first...it doesn't retract on its own as I become erect like I wish it would.  I don't think I'll ever get to that point since my foreskin is sooo long.  I am happy to still have my foreskin...though, due to a short frenulum that I ended up cutting a few years ago, I'd just like to  remove the little nub of skin that was left.  Otherwise, I'm pretty happy being intact & enjoy in the bare feeling.

yeah as I have quite loose frenulum not tugging on foreskin and comparing to your experience, it seems the keypoint for perma retraction is having both loose foreskin AND loose frenulum that doesnt pull the foreskin back.

That is perfect then!

yep :D did you like the gif? do you think it is great to share results and experience with gif like that?

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-09-13 17:00:12 »
Week 5

everything is going well. No peeling, no swelling and whatsoever. My only complain is that the glans doesnt look very dry when I am 100% erect. Although it looks quite dry when I am semi-90% errect.

Also I find it very funny that my foreskin is resisting to cover the glans even if I pull as much skin as possible to cover the glans. Even if I forcefully cover it, it just rolls back behind the corona as if in rush. I think my foreskin just loves that spot now xD .

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #18 on: 2018-09-16 09:11:14 »
Your gifs are really nice.  :D

Good luck with keeping your foreskin pulled back.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2018-09-16 12:19:03 »
Your gifs are really nice.  :D

Good luck with keeping your foreskin pulled back.

thanks. glad that you like em. Hope I can share more interesting gifs of my footage. I am so excited to see how my glans and foreskin will change in idk 6 months? if I pull this further.

guest2039

« Reply #20 on: 2018-09-17 21:53:08 »
Great gif  ;)

I think mine does this after a month of permanent retraction. The loss of elasticity paired with the mushroom head can only lead to one thing. It’s fun to go from soft and covered to hard and uncovered with minimal assistance.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-09-18 04:12:08 »
Great gif  ;)

I think mine does this after a month of permanent retraction. The loss of elasticity paired with the mushroom head can only lead to one thing. It’s fun to go from soft and covered to hard and uncovered with minimal assistance.

someone having same experience :D
yeah somehow playing with foreskin to make it to retract itself is kinda fun

Offline cheetor1981

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2018-09-18 15:01:40 »
Great gif  ;)

Which my foreskin being so long, no matter how long I retract, I can't get mine to do that.  :(  :(   Though, I wish mine did work like that.

guest2039

« Reply #23 on: 2018-09-18 18:18:42 »
Well at least having a dry head helps to stop the skin from sticking if it does roll forward.

Drying the inner skin out with a hairdryer in the morning and then applying some antiperspirant helps to keep my inner skin dry through the day.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2018-09-20 13:46:47 »
Week 6

Not a lot changes to see. Just enjoying bareheaded life. I had small balanitis but was gone after a day or two so I just proceeded. I think the size of my meatus has decreased a bit.
I included another gif this time too

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-09-23 22:51:58 »
If you smeared a little lubricant over you glans I bet your foreskin would zip back like a bat out of hell!

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2018-09-24 07:47:37 »
If you smeared a little lubricant over you glans I bet your foreskin would zip back like a bat out of hell!

well, lets find out. what do you think? :D

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2018-09-24 23:55:09 »
Schloop, schloop... I could watch that for a while ;D

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2018-09-25 10:52:10 »
Schloop, schloop... I could watch that for a while ;D

ikr, i could play with it all day. its so fun

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2018-09-26 08:02:36 »
awesome gifs, and i love your story keep it up :D!