Author Topic: Need help solving an issue.  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Need help solving an issue.
« on: 2019-01-04 16:01:24 »
I have been taking retracting seriously since April 2018, with my one year anniversary being just a few months out I am happy to say that my foreskin now stay retracted about 95% of the time, even at night. I just have one thing that bothers me, my foreskin has a natural tendency to fold back on itself behind the head (imagine reverse spoon method) and while it keeps my head and inner foreskin exposed I want to find a way to make it lay smooth as the area that folds into itself sometimes holds moisture and I don’t like it. Does anybody have any ideas of how to correct this so it doesn’t fold up like that anymore?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Need help solving an issue.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-04 17:34:44 »
I would also like to know... :D

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-05 01:01:18 »
Mine is the same. The area of skin that makes the transition from inner to outer foreskin contracts to find the least wide point which is just behind the glans. The wider, looser inner foreskin that doesn't have the ability to contract so much has to fold back over the contracted skin because it is less wide than the corona of the glans. If I really stretch out the contracted skin then I find it doesn't fold backwards and bunches up more instead, but that also means the inner foreskin is far more likely to cover the corona of the glans.

I don't think there is anything you can do other than get old and have thinner skin that can bunch up better and take up less length.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-06 09:03:52 »
I wanted to make an update on the situation, after wearing my foreskin like this for about 2 months straight the inside of the fold began to dekaritinise and was turning red and tacky. I still have not found a way to solve this and I was curious as to whether someone out there has had success since I posted this.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-07-06 15:19:29 »
I wanted to make an update on the situation, after wearing my foreskin like this for about 2 months straight the inside of the fold began to dekaritinise and was turning red and tacky. I still have not found a way to solve this and I was curious as to whether someone out there has had success since I posted this.

I can not get mine to do that, i have tried but it want do it. My skin is so dry and flaky and is has no feeling
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-07-14 23:38:14 »
Hi Benji,

I have noticed similar problems. I took radical action to get rid of the redness, I had a red band. I pulled my foreskin forward for a couple of weeks until the redness disappeared. Then pulled back once more, it seems to have worked for me.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-07-18 01:02:06 »
I am the same and would like to get rid of the bunching skin too. For me a frenulum stretch work. I do it when I am masturbating. I wonder if there are any cream that can help shrinking foreskin

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-12-26 20:59:13 »
I recently ordered a penis extender from japan, didn’t want to spend a lot in case my idea doesn’t work, but my idea is to use the extender and then tape the foreskin back as tight as possible while being comfortable and hopefully the result will be a more high and tight appearance and I’ll also be able to stretch my rigid band out more and hopefully keep from folding in on itself. I’ve been retracted for a little over a year and a half and I feel the karatenization is pretty much taken full effect I just want to form deep shaft wrinkles now to keep it from bunching up behind the head as much.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-12-27 05:28:53 »
I just want to form deep shaft wrinkles now to keep it from bunching up behind the head as much.

That definitely should be your goal by whatever means it takes to obtain to have a readily bare glans.