Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 44533 times)

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
gguhoa's journey and research
« on: 2018-08-15 09:27:38 »
As I introduced myself in the introduction post, I myself isnt a permanent retractor. However after being on this forum couple of weeks, I decided to retract my foreskin for longer than I usually do. So this time I went fully retracted for a bit more than a week.

Since my foreskin is capable of staying back naturally, I didnt use any methods to keep it back. However I used my own toothpaste and toothpaste-nailpolisher method to get my glans dry faster. You can see the results :D

I also do "researches" on how to dry glans/foreskin fast using basic household stuffs. So I am gonna post about these too from time to time.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-30 02:10:27 »
Just an update: I have been keeping it back everyday since the last time I posted. I think I am slowly getting why some guys love the feeling of being pulled back entire time.

You can see the results. Its a bit more than 3 weeks now. Also I am surprised that my inner foreskin lost large part of its pink color rather quickly.

What do you guys think?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2018-08-30 04:46:22 »
Woah, you weren't kidding, the inner foreskin looks the same color as the outer :O

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-30 14:54:42 »
Woah, you weren't kidding, the inner foreskin looks the same color as the outer :O

yeah I love the result it is now having. I might as well as keep doing this permanently. Its so fascinating

guest90

« Reply #4 on: 2018-08-30 15:36:31 »
Nice Look. Please keep doing that. The more you spend time as a full-timer, the drier your glans gets. And, if you wear a loose underwear like boxer (or maybe none), the friction of the glans and the cloth will make the glans drier and desensitized.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-08-30 16:07:34 »
Nice Look. Please keep doing that. The more you spend time as a full-timer, the drier your glans gets. And, if you wear a loose underwear like boxer (or maybe none), the friction of the glans and the cloth will make the glans drier and desensitized.

yeah I am being more convinced becoming a permanent retractor. Its great to see my glands becoming drier and keratinizing. Especially I have been enjoying masturbating by only rubbing dry inner foreskin. I couldnt do such things before due to moisture but now I am glad I can experience such feeling. Too bad I cant keep my inner foreskin completely exposed tightly all day long without any help.

Also I did some more examintation on my inner foreskin. It seems only the top part has lost the color but side and back part is still very pink. Is there any way to accelerate loss of color just then exposing it continually?

guest90

« Reply #6 on: 2018-08-30 21:51:45 »
Hi. It's good you're enjoying being a permanent retractor. Unfortunately, I don't have any tip to accelerate the color loss. I think the best way is to just keep it retracted all the time. Don't be hasty.

By the way, when you masturbate, try not to put too much tension on your foreskin. If the foreskin is stretched and extended in the process, it becomes loose and may affect the retraction.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-08-31 01:47:16 »
Hi. It's good you're enjoying being a permanent retractor. Unfortunately, I don't have any tip to accelerate the color loss. I think the best way is to just keep it retracted all the time. Don't be hasty.

By the way, when you masturbate, try not to put too much tension on your foreskin. If the foreskin is stretched and extended in the process, it becomes loose and may affect the retraction.
Guess I just nees to wait for time to do its work :D

Stretched and loose foreskin seems like not a big deal for me. I did some foreskin stretching some years ago. You can see I have some good amount of foreskin here in flaccid. I extended my foreskin from not covering the glans during erection to being able to cover almost entire glans during erection(2nd pic). Would be great if someone else could share their experience of permanent stretching with long and loose foreskin

guest90

« Reply #8 on: 2018-08-31 02:10:44 »
I kind of expected that you'd have no problem as you'd been able to keep it stayed back. But, I didn't expect you have such a long foreskin to cover the glans even when erect. (Mine covers partially when flaccid.)

Anyway, keep up the good work. Consistency is the key.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-08-31 08:26:46 »
I kind of expected that you'd have no problem as you'd been able to keep it stayed back. But, I didn't expect you have such a long foreskin to cover the glans even when erect. (Mine covers partially when flaccid.)

Anyway, keep up the good work. Consistency is the key.

I think the reason might be that my frenulum is stretched with foreskin and lost its tension to pull the foreskin back to its position. My frenulum is indeed somewhat loose even when I am erect, unless I artificially pullback further. Also I think at certain point of stretching foreskin is so stretched and loosed it doesnt care anymore about its status(covering or retracted). So it can stay back without any trouble. at least that is my speculation.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-09-02 17:22:30 »
Quick update: I am having minor peeling. I hope this is a good sign that my glans and foreskin is getting drier and drier.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-09-06 01:48:57 »
~4th week

after I had peeling, my glans is staying dried unlike when you overdo in toothpaste method. Foreskin also produce way less oil now.

guest1850

« Reply #12 on: 2018-09-06 13:00:47 »
Wow, seems to be moving along very quickly.  Looks good

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-09-12 11:46:12 »
Wow, seems to be moving along very quickly.  Looks good

thanks. I enjoy this progress.

So I got to walk a lot recently and I can say I definitely loved to be able to experience the feeling friction between bare glans and fabric of my underwear entire days

Also I have a made a discovery recently. My foreskin does now automatically go back to retracted position during erection even if I try to tug it back to cover my glans. I think you can see it in my gif yourself.

Offline cheetor1981

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-09-12 15:03:04 »
Would be great if someone else could share their experience of permanent stretching with long and loose foreskin

I have a long & loose foreskin.  I've been retracting on & off since my late teens/early 20s...just turned 37.  I had a short frenulum which made staying retracted difficult as my foreskin always wanted to return over my glans.  I cut my frenulum a few years ago.  Now, mine stays retracted most of the time when erect or flaccid...but I have to manually retract it first...it doesn't retract on its own as I become erect like I wish it would.  I don't think I'll ever get to that point since my foreskin is sooo long.  I am happy to still have my foreskin...though, due to a short frenulum that I ended up cutting a few years ago, I'd just like to  remove the little nub of skin that was left.  Otherwise, I'm pretty happy being intact & enjoy in the bare feeling.