Author Topic: Possible breakthrough - combining spoon method + silicon glans ring.  (Read 6029 times)

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
I've been pulling back on and off for years now with moderate success. I've always had a thick shaft which tapered down into smaller, flat glans and a foreskin with lots of overhang - so not ideal for retraction.

But I've stuck with it for the most part. Recently I found a new method that works really well for me. It's a combination of the spoon method, which you can find all over this site (I never actually use a spoon, but just fold the skin in with my hands) and a silicon glans ring. The silicon ring happens to be the perfect size for me - I never feel it when it's on, it is very flexible and expands easily with an erection, but is tight enough to stay snugly on and give the outside of my glans a bit of a "push" - increasing the coronal ridge, which helps the skin stay in place.

I just put the ring on, perform the spoon method and that's it. See attachment. This is very comfortable and works great! I think with an even thinner ring, and a bit of closer attention I could fold the skin so the ring is completely invisible. Give it a try guys. Cheers.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
I thought about trying this but haven't really done it. I like the idea, should actually try it sometime.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
I thought of this combo once but I just remembered exactly what I tried: my mistake was doing spoon method then wear the ring, but doing so was kind of awkward because the ring just sits on top of the folded foreskin. I think this might feel better, some pics for my attempt using only my finger to do spoon method (I usually use a thinner tool to fit better but I'm not at home atm :/ )

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
Great - looks good! Yeah, you definitely need to fully retract and put the ring on first, and *then* do the spoon method/tuck the skin behind the glans (or more accurately, now that its in place, behind the ring).

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Not sure why you would use the spoon, that ring looks great and if it keeps the skin back, like mine then all the spoon does is push the skin in.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
It seems with this method, the inner foreskin is never really exposed - is this correct ?
When you retract with the spoon method, do you get to keep a moist inner foreskin  ?

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Not sure why you would use the spoon, that ring looks great and if it keeps the skin back, like mine then all the spoon does is push the skin in.

For me personally only using the ring means bunched up inner foreskin behind the ring and they sometimes get itchy for example when pubic hair starts to regrow for me. Spoon method doesn't look too pleasing when my penis goes full flaccid and "shrinks" in cold temps because the foreskin fold manages to cover a few millimeters of the corona. This way the ring sits there preventing that from happening and ensures my glans fully exposed all the time.

It seems with this method, the inner foreskin is never really exposed - is this correct ?
When you retract with the spoon method, do you get to keep a moist inner foreskin  ?

1. Yes for me cause it's folded just like the usual spoon method
2. Moisture hasn't really been a problem for me either way.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Well, my experience exactly!  I use a different ring,  but pretty much in the same way. I don't spoon, though, I just pull the skin back as far as possible, put on the ring and let go. I noticed, however, that my inner foreskin gets a little sticky (a bit similar to those jeloy toys that stick to the surface) which makes it sticks to the ring and stop just behind the corona. As I described in my earlier post, I leave a thin "pocket" of foreskin between the ring and the corona, which then also works as a barrier in the same way.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access

That's right. I'm ambivalent about exposing it, so this is fine for me. As long as I'm uncovered, I'm happy.

I haven't noticed it getting moist. I don't use lube, I just fold the skin with my fingers.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
That's right. I'm ambivalent about exposing it, so this is fine for me. As long as I'm uncovered, I'm happy.

I used lengthwise tape in the beginning, then achieved permanent retraction with the inner foreskin bunched up behind the glans. Ir became thicker and drier, in fact it changed much more than the glans over the years. As a result, masturbating with the skin over the glans became worthless.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
It's been about a month now - and probably the longest I've gone with near 24/7 retraction and close to fully exposed glans (rather than half coverage which is what I'd often have to settle for). Not perfect, but getting there. I think my glans are pinker and fuller, and it may be my imagination but there seems to be some semblance of a glans ridge forming. Will keep updating over the coming months.

Offline rowan26

• NSFW Access
That looks great man :)

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
Thanks bro. Hoping for even better results over the next few months

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
I travelled a lot through December and early January. After taking 2 steps forward I feel like I've gone one back, but I'm back at it again and am having some good results. Retracted all day again today. And one more thing - I think even if I slip forward, having the ring is still encouraging some flaring. Or at least mitigating how much my thick foreskin can compress the head.