Author Topic: Sensation blow the Frenulum  (Read 5388 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Sensation blow the Frenulum
« on: 2019-10-26 19:49:46 »
I have kept my skin back for years and my head has no feelings at all, I can rub it and do all sorts of things even spray water from a shower and feel nothing. I notice however, that the skin below the frenulum still has some feeling. I don’t understand as the skin all around has none, but the frenulum area I can feel it sometimes, then it stops, then starts again. Does anyone else have that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Re: Sensation blow the Frenulum
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-26 20:20:49 »
A retractor's quest is never complete.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-27 08:25:39 »
It may be something connected to this?

http://can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml?

I see what your saying, but i don't have that much feeling like that guy. Mines a little feeling like there is something there, like the skin etc. What he is doing is impressive

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-27 10:10:13 »
Yeah, that is extreme, isn't it... Not everybody can do that. But it shows that we have quite a complex apparatus down there with a lot of nerves all around.
My sensitivity is quite low as well, I can do pretty much the same as you with my head, but the underskin is still quite sensitive and responsive to stimulation. I guess yours is the same, just a little less. It depends on the retraction technique and depth. If it is just below the corona I don't think it goes away in the skin completely. If it is deep, the underskin is exposed and gets desensitized to a certain extent. But I think it doesn't go away completely. After all, two millions if evolution could't have gone wrong and everything is there for a reason  :).

Offline gaybox

« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-27 18:14:40 »
After all, two millions if evolution could't have gone wrong and everything is there for a reason  :).

Amazing how, in our now so advanced culture, there is so little scientific research nor information available. Consensus is still the device is meant for peeing, making a few babies over your life cycle, and possibly some more practice rounds if the latter does not happen right away. The mere complexity of the device, and the lack of mating seasons in our species, does indeed suggest that evolution had something more interesting in mind than the average doctor would make you believe. Like I have never read any solid scientific explanation for doing a circ, but how many docters happily snap, snap, snap often very young kids. Without proper scientific justification. (Not looking for circ discussioon, however.)

Females, when among only females, are much more open about just about everything. Males are different. When, for instance out fishing with a couple of mates, the device is just about the last thing they would openly talk about and exchange experience.

Real good information about things like rolling back, fren or no fren, (how did evolution come up with frens?), sensitivity, is hard to find. There are so many things badly researched nor documented.

Just an example. I saw a friend of mine last week, she had a few wines and said more and more of her dates lately want to try the other entrance. (Not always nice while you eat, people just take it I'm gay, so I don't mind talking about that  :-[) Anyway, I said to her, with a man that is different, because half his device is on the inside. You can't feel what a guy feels, because your kit is built in another way. She was totally amazed, never knew about that. While she turned 50 last month! And down there she has quite some mileage on the clock!

And all that ignorance after 2 million years of evolution.....

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-10-27 20:46:12 »
Yeah, that is extreme, isn't it... Not everybody can do that. But it shows that we have quite a complex apparatus down there with a lot of nerves all around.
My sensitivity is quite low as well, I can do pretty much the same as you with my head, but the underskin is still quite sensitive and responsive to stimulation. I guess yours is the same, just a little less. It depends on the retraction technique and depth. If it is just below the corona I don't think it goes away in the skin completely. If it is deep, the underskin is exposed and gets desensitized to a certain extent. But I think it doesn't go away completely. After all, two millions if evolution could't have gone wrong and everything is there for a reason  :).

Yes my inner skin is really desensitised and if i pull the skin right back and rub, it has no feeling. I have to use lube else it gets to sore if i don't. The skin when pulled back is really dry as well. This is what i was trying to achieve but just some time i get a feeling from there when pulled back and walking around, but it's not always

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-10-28 17:54:22 »
Real good information about things like rolling back, fren or no fren, (how did evolution come up with frens?), sensitivity, is hard to find. There are so many things badly researched nor documented.

Sharp and intriguing consideration by gaybox, as always. Should deserve a separate thread. Survival and propagation of the human species has always been a females' domain, we males were just providers of semen. After you delivered, you were no longer needed. We have your five-, ten-, maybe fifteen- second climax in which we ejaculate and that is it, females will take it from here, thank you. No need for deep phylosophy and scrytiny, if you don't, others will. Just like that. But true, it is strange that our main biological role is so  tightly depending on the orgasm, yet so little is known about the "things" that lead  to it.

Yet, there is something, after all. The links below have some interesting facts and even scientific research for those who are interested
http://research.cirp.org/index-e.html
http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-12-09 15:04:47 »
I see what your saying, but i don't have that much feeling like that guy. Mines a little feeling like there is something there, like the skin etc. What he is doing is impressive

sevenpointfive I believe I am the same way as you. Even as a kid when I had a foreskin, the glans was not that sensitive. In later years as I learned that other guys sensitive spot was the frenulum and I tried rubbing the frenulum area like the guy in the video and it didn't much for me. When I did have a foreskin my frenulum looked much like the guy on the video so who knows.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-12-09 15:34:45 »
sevenpointfive I believe I am the same way as you. Even as a kid when I had a foreskin, the glans was not that sensitive. In later years as I learned that other guys sensitive spot was the frenulum and I tried rubbing the frenulum area like the guy in the video and it didn't much for me. When I did have a foreskin my frenulum looked much like the guy on the video so who knows.

That's good i though it was just me, if i never had one ( Frenulum), i don't think i would miss it

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-12-10 05:10:07 »
That's good i though it was just me, if i never had one ( Frenulum), i don't think i would miss it

You sound a little like me, thesevenpointfive, years ago up to age 17 before I thinned it, I never thought the frenulum offered me anything but a sharp pain. The main reason that I then thinned it was to try to be more readily pulled back. That was long before there was any comment about simple tying.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-12-11 00:04:53 »
Hmmm...that is quite interesting to me.  My frenulum, or what's left of it, is where I get by far the most pleasure...fascinating...apparently not all penises are the same.