Author Topic: Any meds to shrink the foreskin  (Read 13747 times)

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
Any meds to shrink the foreskin
« on: 2019-08-27 14:08:26 »
Would like to know whether there are topical meds/cream to shrink my foreskin. Thanks

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Any meds to shrink the foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-27 17:39:02 »
I don't think there is, someone started a thread using some cream, which he claimed did it, but if there was any thing i am sure we would all be using it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-27 19:19:48 »
I don't think there is, someone started a thread using some cream, which he claimed did it, but if there was any thing i am sure we would all be using it

I've seen that, and I think it was a cream for haemorrhoids or something similar !!

However, betamethasone is employed for treating phimosis in kids. It has a thinning effect on skin, but I've read it can also induce necrosis when used long-term. It is a potent medicine that requires medical supervision, and certainly must not be handled casually ...

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-08-28 02:30:13 »
I've seen that, and I think it was a cream for haemorrhoids or something similar !!

That sounds familiar to what I remember seeing.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-08-28 11:44:48 »
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yiwa-Interest-Foreskin-Phimosis-Correction/dp/B07FRBGFS3

I have seen something like this  but I am not sure whether it works or not

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-08-30 23:02:48 »

Here is that thread.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=538

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline mukechin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-10-05 18:16:25 »
My understanding is that Preparation H with Bio-Dyne (no longer sold in the US, but you can ebay from Canada) will do the trick.  This is what some women put on their faces to reduce tough wrinkles.  I've just bought a tube and will be using to see if I can reduce the bunched up foreskin behind the corona.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2019-10-05 18:38:04 »
Interesting. What is the "bio-dyne"? Is there a listing of active ingredients?

Offline mukechin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-10-05 18:55:08 »
here's an article about this topic.  Most people looking for this are older women who find this thing miraculous for deeper wrinkles but can't get off the shelf in the US (My guess it's the cosmetic industry lobby doing work since these things are cheap AF compare to my wife's wrinkle creams). 

https://www.healthline.com/health/hemorrhoid-creams-for-wrinkles

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2019-10-05 20:19:13 »
Ooh okay. Interesting... it's really called LYCD. You'd think something like that would be harmless enough to allow to be put into a cream. But maybe as you said there's some backdoor dealing by the cosmetics industry...

Offline AlejandroAlejandro

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-10-19 09:48:18 »
Also went for Preparation H with Bio-Dyne bought one on a canadian site.

https://canoutlet.com/products/preparation-h-suppositories-w-biodyne-48?_pos=6&_sid=84c1b3337&_ss=r

Hoping that it will work to get the wrinkles is less. I am retracted it doesnt move but I cant stand the wrinkles that is all bunched up.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-11-16 12:55:09 »
Hey guys,

I think Aloe Vera gel helps. I tried to apply aloe Vera gel twice daily for a week and now my foreskin hardly roll back. It seems to have shorten my foreskin when I am comparing to some other pictures which I uploaded. Any one have any experience on that?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-11-20 08:03:40 »
Interesting, Jhead. I'll have to try that out this week. If this works, you might be on to something good ;D
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

guest2456

« Reply #13 on: 2019-11-21 10:59:46 »
JHead can you write what exactly happened? Some comparison on photos?

guest2784

« Reply #14 on: 2019-11-24 08:26:19 »
Hey guys,

I think Aloe Vera gel helps. I tried to apply aloe Vera gel twice daily for a week and now my foreskin hardly roll back. It seems to have shorten my foreskin when I am comparing to some other pictures which I uploaded. Any one have any experience on that?

Hi, Jhead. Very interesting information. What results you have today? Is your foreskin really shorter?
I 've never been helped by any creams. In my experience - anything that nourishes and moisturizes the skin made my foreskin only bigger and longer.