News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Itchy gland

Started by Pullbacknewbie, 2019-12-26 22:53:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Pullbacknewbie

I've just started keeping back the foreskin and have started to realise that after about 20 mins with it back it drys out which is good but then starts to get itchy around the frenulum and where the foreskin bunches up did anyone else have this problem and if so how did u resolve it ( and I struggle to itch it due to just starting the sensitivity is still there )

Hazeleye

Having a bare glan is a time-consuming process. You will find that in initial attempts you will need to cover the glans for a period of time, then to bare for a longer time. It does take time to adapt to the point where totally being bare is possible.

_yeah_

I agree, Hazeleye. When I started up, i went right into it, but I kept failing after a little while. I eventually found that easing into it was the easiest way to go. Once I recognized this, I started by leaving it back for about 12 hours, then letting it go forward at night for 12 hours a couple days, then I did 24 hours, with a 12 hr break, started up again the next night and kept it back 36 hours. AT that point I decided to go for a week, which I almost made, but the foreskin rolled forward at some point during the 4th night, so I restarted the week long timeframe and made it, with a 12 hour break afterward. Finally I figured it was good to go as permanently retracted as possible. It still rolls forward here and there, but overall it's been good since!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: _yeah_ on 2019-12-27 08:22:43
I agree, Hazeleye. When I started up, i went right into it, but I kept failing after a little while. I eventually found that easing into it was the easiest way to go. Once I recognized this, I started by leaving it back for about 12 hours, then letting it go forward at night for 12 hours a couple days, then I did 24 hours, with a 12 hr break, started up again the next night and kept it back 36 hours. AT that point I decided to go for a week, which I almost made, but the foreskin rolled forward at some point during the 4th night, so I restarted the week long timeframe and made it, with a 12 hour break afterward. Finally I figured it was good to go as permanently retracted as possible. It still rolls forward here and there, but overall it's been good since!
Thats some think like my experience, its time and effort that this takes. Its like on and off, then building up the hours back
Love skining back and letting my head show