News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity after prolonged exposure

Started by pulledback, 2015-01-20 19:23:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Retracted

For the past year, I have let my foreskin do what it wants. Sometimes, I'll miss the cut look and I'll retract it for a day or two. I have found some sensitivity return when I skin back now. Definitely feel the difference when I am skinned or not now. Didn't feel it before when I started covering the glans up again. I've been going back and forth whether to stretch the skin for full coverage again.

Teasle

ive always wanted to wank like a real cut u know only stroking the head but unfortunately my head was always to sensitive to do that :(

Kylar

Quote from: Teasle on 2015-02-06 19:06:29
ive always wanted to wank like a real cut u know only stroking the head but unfortunately my head was always to sensitive to do that :(

And how is it now? You've been spending a lot of time dry and exposed afterall

Teasle

Well my problem is i never could keep my foreskin back for longer then 3 days.
I have always pulled it back forward so i never really could experience the head unsensitive :(.

Retracted

Is your head really sensitive? Mine used to be. What color is it when you first retract it? at the end of 3 days, does it change color?

Teasle

yea really sensitive thats partly why i started to retract my foreskin to reduce that.

u can see in my introduction how my skin color is when first retracting, pretty much red.
After 3 days it doesnt really changes maybe one spot is starting be more grey.