Poll

How often do you let your foreskin slide up and cover any of the glans at any time during a masturbation session?

Never!
113 (36%)
About half the time
26 (8.3%)
I always let it cover at least part of each session
61 (19.4%)
Sometimes
62 (19.7%)
Usually let it cover at some point in the session.
52 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 251

Author Topic: Using your foreskin while masturbating  (Read 25396 times)

Offline aqmole

• NSFW Access
Re: Using your foreskin while masturbating
« Reply #15 on: 2019-05-29 08:30:50 »
When I first started masturbating when I was a kid I used to do it by taking the skin between my first two fingers (on the top) and my thumb (on the bottom).  I would then move my hand up and down at the top end of my penis in a now-you-see-the-head/now-you-don't movement.  As life went on and I spent more and more time retracting my foreskin I changed methods totally really.  I would make sure to hold the skin tight back from the head with the first two fingers of my left hand, make a loose circle with the thumb and index finger of the right hand and move it up and down across the back edge of my glans - a feeling which I found absolutely exquisite!

For the past ten years or so my main method of masturbation is e-stim (which is just fantastic) and of course there is no actual movement of the skin at all.  I always stim with my foreskin back and use a bi-polar head electrode made of conductive rubber tubing which rests against the back edge of my glans for best effect.
Masturbation is one of lifes few free pleasures, like sunsets and butterflies

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #16 on: 2019-05-29 09:11:44 »
I'm 73 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 64 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 595 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.2 times a week. I can not say that it is still fun to wear.
Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) wears off.
Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
Soles become thicker and less sensitive by running without shoes.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Frequent masturbation also makes the glans less sensitive.
And of course, the penis adapts (but only in the growth phase 9-18 years) to the masturbation hand. This means the penis will turn to the right in the right hand and to the left in the left hand. At that time I covered the penis with my whole fist and pushed the foreskin all the way back and forth. I can say that from experience, because over the years my penis has adapted perfectly to the masturbation hand.
Can anyone confirm these observations? :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2019-06-05 10:36:46 »
I'm 73 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 64 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 595 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.2 times a week. I can not say that it is still fun to wear.
Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) wears off.
Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
Soles become thicker and less sensitive by running without shoes.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Frequent masturbation also makes the glans less sensitive.
And of course, the penis adapts (but only in the growth phase 9-18 years) to the masturbation hand. This means the penis will turn to the right in the right hand and to the left in the left hand. At that time I covered the penis with my whole fist and pushed the foreskin all the way back and forth. I can say that from experience, because over the years my penis has adapted perfectly to the masturbation hand.
Can anyone confirm these observations? :)

I can confirm. I always masturbate with my right hand, pushing my penis a little to the left side and my penis has a little curve to the left now.

Offline jimbob

« Reply #18 on: 2019-06-18 14:48:21 »
I most often use lube now when masturbating or just hold penis behind the glans .

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2019-06-24 22:08:43 »
It's hard to not use the foreskin when you have one. Before I started retracting in my 40s, I always masturbated by moving the foreskin on the head with two fingers, not even uncovering the head at any point in the process. Almost a lifetime habit.
After many years of retracting the head has lost some sensitivity and the inner foreskin has toughened, so with the old method I hardly feel something real exciting and stimulating during the build-up phase. Instead I just move the retracted foreskin up and down on the shaft, avoiding the head. If I'm close to coming, I will at times bring back the skin over the glans for a few final rubs in the old style ... the glans has swollen and is much sensitive at that moment and the contact of the foreskin will bring a fast conclusion.

Only recently have I found a silicone-based lube where I can just massage the whole penis and the foreskin plays no role. The pace with this method is somewhat slower than with skin pumping, and takes a while getting used to. But the orgasms are better.  So I guess the desensitization did occur after all.

Offline Aaronc199

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2019-10-08 19:25:27 »
My foreskin stays behind my glans when retracted, so I usually use some lube and jack off not letting it go over my dicks head feels pretty good!

Or Sometimes I’ve just rubbed my dicks head with 2 fingers

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2019-10-08 21:19:28 »
Once I started retracting, I never had the foreskin slide over the glans while masturbating...usually using lube...

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2020-01-05 00:07:33 »
Sometimes when I have enough time and peace I use a modified technique with four fingers. I put them along the shaft, not around it; with the other hand I pull the skin as far back to expose the inner foreskin. I rub the exposed foreskin  in slow semi-circular movements with the fingertips, and the corona with lower parts of the fingers. This gives a particular pleasure, as one can feel the size and shape of the glans very intensely. The whole area must be lubed to achieve the maximum effect, though.

The pic below should explain a bit more.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #23 on: 2020-01-05 01:04:21 »
Oooh, that looks like a fun technique.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2020-01-22 04:23:50 »
Since I am a permanent retractor my glans has desensitized over the months and years.  I used to think this would mean that I would get less pleasure from jacking off, but in fact, exactly the opposite has happened.  Before I started retracting, my glans was too sensitive for direct stimulation, so I would masturbate by pulling the foreskin back and forth over the glans, stimulating it indirectly.

Now my glans has desensitized but it is still just as pleasurable, in fact more pleasurable. Desensitization just means that I don’t just tolerate, but actually much prefer direct stimulation.  Using my foreskin is just less pleasurable and interesting than it used to be, probably because of the desensitization. But in exchange, stroking my glans and shaft, either dry or especially with lube, feels better than jacking off with my foreskin ever did.

So, for me at least, I truly never use my foreskin to masturbate anymore, and I don’t miss it, because it feels so much better without it!

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2020-04-14 15:39:15 »
Well, I'm not (yet ?) a permanent retractor, but my experience is very similar to yours !

When I was in my 15-25 I would masturbate mostly using my foreskin as a tool, and that was great. Since the last 5 years I discovered that I could pull back and stimulate directly, and it's stronger and better ! At first it was extreme, but now I got used to it and while pleasurable it's not as extreme as the first few times. Originally I liked using lube, now I try to avoid it 'cause "less is more". But I also like doing the good old way now and then... it's good to change and not have a routine.

Also we probably felt that way because it was new. If for some reason we started doing it with direct stimulation at teenagers, and discovered the foreskin technique later as adults, we would probably found the later better.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2020-04-14 20:05:15 »
Well, I'm not (yet ?) a permanent retractor, but my experience is very similar to yours !

When I was in my 15-25 I would masturbate mostly using my foreskin as a tool, and that was great. Since the last 5 years I discovered that I could pull back and stimulate directly, and it's stronger and better ! At first it was extreme, but now I got used to it and while pleasurable it's not as extreme as the first few times. Originally I liked using lube, now I try to avoid it 'cause "less is more". But I also like doing the good old way now and then... it's good to change and not have a routine.

Also we probably felt that way because it was new. If for some reason we started doing it with direct stimulation at teenagers, and discovered the foreskin technique later as adults, we would probably found the later better.

I'm not sure - In my case, after many years of retraction the "good old way" did no longer work.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2020-04-14 21:05:27 »
Awww, you're almost making me consider stopping retracting now.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2020-04-14 21:15:01 »
Awww, you're almost making me consider stopping retracting now.

Well maybe it won't happen to you, but for me it was more the result of the inner foreskin being thicker and the overall fit of the foreskin over the glans being much looser than before. The keratinization of the glans played no role.
Guys using the spoon method basically protect their inner foreskin, so they might never experience this.
What's your mix of wanking methods now ? Are you still often using the Good Old Way ? Maybe as you retract longer and longer, you will slowly forget the old method, and you will not miss it.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2020-04-15 08:51:17 »
I don't know I use whatever method I feel using at the moment, I don't keep statistic. I like having the choice between different methods and I would not like any of the good old ways to stop working.

I'm not using the spoon method (or any method, for that matter).
« Last Edit: 2020-04-15 08:56:46 by Fabik »