News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you wear underwear or just go freballing?

Started by HCheung, 2023-09-30 16:51:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wear underwear or just go freballing?

Fulltime freeballer (No underwear AT ALL)
Parttime freballer (Sometimes but not always)
Not a freballer (Tried it before, but didn't like it )
Never a freballer (Never ever do it)

HCheung

I was wondering how many of our brothers here like freballing.

I myself haven't been wearing underwear since 18, almost 8 years now.
Started off parttime doing it, coz I didn't want my family to notice my underwear missing from laundry.
Got a chance to go completely commando when I started living in dorm during college.
It felt amazing, I could never go back wearing underwear anymore.

And now with retracting foreskin, the enjoyment multiplies.
My glans is completely free all the time, even when I'm going out.
It gets in touch directly with my outer shorts/pants, and the feeling is wonderful.

Any other brothers here would like to share their experience?
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

brucep2

I stopped wearing underwear more than 10 years ago and started waxing about the same time which was a doubly freeing feeling. In full disclosure I'm also a nudist in the summer and often around the house am naked. I have had many comments over the years but my answer always is each to their own. I'm not a great fan of being restricted I love the freedom and the ventilation and yes I have had a few dick slips and ball slips out of shorts over the years.

What I'm learning about having a retracted foreskin all the time is that I'm more aware of my penis all day. Rubbing up against textile is a really great feeling and a turn on. Yes I appreciate that sensitivity will decrease with time but then there will be something else different to enjoy.

Life is all about the journey not the destination....
Life is too short....

HCheung

Quote from: brucep2 on 2023-09-30 17:42:19
I stopped wearing underwear more than 10 years ago and started waxing about the same time which was a doubly freeing feeling. In full disclosure I'm also a nudist in the summer and often around the house am naked. I have had many comments over the years but my answer always is each to their own. I'm not a great fan of being restricted I love the freedom and the ventilation and yes I have had a few dick slips and ball slips out of shorts over the years.

What I'm learning about having a retracted foreskin all the time is that I'm more aware of my penis all day. Rubbing up against textile is a really great feeling and a turn on. Yes I appreciate that sensitivity will decrease with time but then there will be something else different to enjoy.

Life is all about the journey not the destination....

Thanks for your comment brucep2
I'm also a nudist and I couldn't agree more with everything you said!
I love it when I can see my penis anytime, and my balls and my dick hang and swing freely.
It makes me feel more of a man.
From Hong Kong

brucep2

The best benefit for me is that my partner can see, fantasise over and just access my penis and balls anytime. She is really into the pulled back look.
Life is too short....

Nivek

To the nudists out there, do you have any tips how to control erections when you don't want to get one? Especially during inappropriate times.

If I'm in the locker room, and want to go nude, the thought of it already gets me a little stiff.

I guess unwanted erections is why I hardly free ball. I used to freeball occasionally but it's getting less and less nowadays.

anon21

I go commando at all times at home since junior high school (14-17 yrs ago). I don't exactly remember why or how I got started at all but I think it's because my parents brought it up back then for health reasons (breathability etc)? Though wasn't sure either what we were talking about back then that the topic was brought up at all lol. Took a bit of adjusting but eventually got to a point where I actually started preferring commando at all times even though I can't really do that when I go out. Also originally they only talked about doing it when I'm sleeping, but now I prefer to do it all the time at home and they both eventually know about it lol (learned about it years ago). And aside from that I also ended up preferring to sleep in the nude.

brucep2

I think that unwanted, or nervous erections are pretty much a right of passage of getting used to, or into a nudist lifestyle. It's your body and mind adapting to change, especially the inner voice in your head.

My first visit to a nudist beach was at 15 in the summer in Spain. It was fairly busy, maybe 200 people. I was surrounded by naked men and women of all ages. My cock was solidly erect for the first hour maybe. I felt really embarrassed. Then the adrenaline rush calmed and I looked around me and I saw a group of people of all ages, some slim, some heavier build. I saw women with breasts and asses of all shapes and sizes. I saw old and younger guys, some athletic some fatter. I saw cocks of all shapes and sizes. I saw pubes and no pubes and everything in between. I took it all in.

However to the other bathers this was not a new experience, it was what they do, what they enjoy. I was just another pebble on the beach. Yes there was all sorts of comparisons with other guy's bodies going on in my head and also attraction to some really hot girls. I decided to go for a swim. I'm a grower 11cm to 17cm with a short foreskin which has always pulled back when erect so I covered myself with sunscreen and set off walking down to the sea.

The experience was no different to being on any other summer beach. A few girls checked me out, i checked a few girls out, maybe the odd guy noticed me. BUT everyone didn't stop what they were doing and stare. It was just an afternoon on the beach.

Nudists or naturists are just ordinary people. They mostly don't like the ferl of textiles on their bodies, or the restrictions of clothes they like natural freedom. It's not dissimilar to the feeling of pulling back your foreskin. Yes some are exhibiting themselves but most are just really comfortable in their own skin. Genuine folk without a need to show off, confident in their bodies with the need to hide behind logos and brands.

Nudism has been fantastic for my confidence and mental well being. I have met amazing people and appreciate it more as I get older. Rather than getting compliments on my choice of trainer, or my shirt, which are just things and not me at all, I have had 100's of compliments on my ass, my skin, my chest, my balls and my cock. It's the same kind of compliment but it means more when it's your body.

Nudist sites are not all gang bangs, orgys and swingers. Yes I have had naked sex on a beach in daylight whilst other bathers are around but it depends upon the vibe of the beach. Yes I have been in a nudists bar or camp and women have brushed up against me briefly stroking my cock or ass.

So what about erections. Well they happen when they happen. If I see a hot naked woman I get hard. So me of the time the woman will be engaged in what she is doing and not even notice. Sometimes she will notice and smile, sometimes if walking past she may give my cock a light stroke or make a comment. The same as you might get walking a cute dog.

From the woman's perspective, my partner loves the social side of nudism, she gets turned on when she sees attractive naked guys and even to an extent from attractive girls. Her clit gets erect and she is aware of a light throb. Her pussy lips swell and he starts to get very wet and her pussy can drool. Her breasts swell and her nipples harded and get sensitive. She fins it really difficult not to play with herself in some way.

So I look at it like this. Most women won't really notice me. Some will and some will really enjoy it. I will notice some of the women and salute them with my cock in appreciation'.
Life is too short....

Nivek

brucep2

Forgot to mention freeballing....

Ok so I hate tight clothes. I don't like feeling constrained by fabric. I packed in wearing clothing in bed in my early teens and have converted all of my sex partners since to the freedom of nakedness between the sheets. It cleaner, healthier and promotes better sleep.

I like the feel of my cock and balls moving during the day as I go about my work or chores. I live in the Uk so its cold outside in the winter. When at home I'm often naked. In the summer I sunbathe naked in the garden.

I wear jeans, chinos, or cargo pants outdoors in the winter and shorts all summer. I love the feel of a breeze up my shorts when I walk on the beach.

So yes I also have some lycra shorts. Whatever I wear I get erections during the day. I celebrate them. They remind me that I'm a sexually active guy. They make me think of sexy ideas to enjoy with my partner or remind me of fun we have just had. I accept erections and I don't get embarrassed.

I've never had a negative comment from a girl whose noticed. Usually she smiles, giggles or makes a fun comment. As for changing rooms I've been hit on a few times by guys, but just politely told them they're not my type.
Life is too short....

scotsguy27

I've freeballed a few times and enjoyed it. At first I was aroused everytime I done it as I was constantly thinking that everyone knew I had no underwear on. I tend to wear briefs or boxer briefs daily however often in the house I just put a pair of shorts or tracksuit trousers and freeball. I often try and spend my days off naked as possibly as I find it freeing.

HCheung

I've realized a trend here:
Freballing and nudism seem to have some kind of relationship
People who freeball are not necessarily nudists
But most of the nudists go freeballing
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at least I myself is the case.
From Hong Kong

Stickler99

Full time commando here.
Have been for years. Just feels so much more comfortable,  less restrictive.
I'm also a naturist and have noticed quite a number tend to go commando. Both male and female.

Smile52

I love loose underwear and the feeling of my penis rubbing against the fabric. That's why when I wear shorts, sometimes I don't wear any underwear at all. In summer I am a nudist with my family. Nudism in Germany is a very civil affair, no orgies, no sex. But it's a nice feeling to live among naked people. You know each other. That's why there are almost no erections.
Smile52 :-)

jafar_t

Quote from: Smile52 on 2023-10-13 22:03:09
I love loose underwear and the feeling of my penis rubbing against the fabric. That's why when I wear shorts, sometimes I don't wear any underwear at all. In summer I am a nudist with my family. Nudism in Germany is a very civil affair, no orgies, no sex. But it's a nice feeling to live among naked people. You know each other. That's why there are almost no erections.

I think Germans have a much healthier attitude towards sex and body parts. Here in North America, people are very prudish and Puritan. Most men have problems even wearing speedos and they would instead wear long shorts, some extending below the knees, for swimming, which reminds me of the burkinis that Muslim women wear.

HCheung

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-10-13 07:30:31
Full time commando here.
Have been for years. Just feels so much more comfortable,  less restrictive.
I'm also a naturist and have noticed quite a number tend to go commando. Both male and female.

It seems that naturism and freeballing are a pair!
Guys who are naturists usually don't wear underwear.
From Hong Kong