News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Quote from: rastaman1978 on 2023-05-13 15:21:37
Hi! here is mine, fully flaccid

Wow, that looks really nice!

robur

oldestserv

oldestserv

Megatron

Quote from: rushmilk on 2023-02-24 22:09:52
Here is mine with ring I made from a rubber washer I bought at my local hardware store.

Hey there, you may want to be a bit careful with rubber not made for the body as it may have components that are absorbed through the skin. If it's made for plumbing it may have tolerances of what it's allowed to be made of as in what it will transfer to water but with prolonged skin contact it may cause issues.

Lenny22

Hey all,
Im new here I have a question about pulling back the foreskin. I tried the spoon method to pull the foreskin back and it's kinda working but because I have a really long foreskin, the tugged in foreskin still goes over the glans (but this only occurs in a flaccid state) Anyone here who has also a really long foreskin and can help ?

oldestserv

Hi I think that's fairly normal. Maybe use some surgical spirits on glans and inner foreskin to stop it moving. Worked for me

Mafik13

Hey. Lenny i had same problem when using spoon method. For the beginning i wouldn't recommend you to do anything with it . Your glans will be protected from sensations but still drying and getting used to new state after a while you should be able retract just by pulling it back and it'll stay that way.

Lenny22

Hey thanks for replying! If I unterstood it correctly you mean I should know leave it as it is and eventually it stays fully retracted.? How long did take you ? I want that my glans is fully uncovered in a flaccid state. Do you think it's possible or is it physiological impossible.

Lenny22

And maybe are you comfortable to post a picture how your retracted foreskin looks? But only if you comfortable.

oldestserv

HeroicGlance

Here ya go.

Been retracting occasionally for over 20 years.  Retracted permanently about 16 months back, but I pushed things back into place for a second, to show how it "used" to look.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

uncut1017

semi state, hard to get flaccid since my penis is camera shy ;)

Xetuzon

Quote from: bmark5 on 2021-07-14 01:09:07
I used the hair tie method. My foreskin now is permanently retracted and never goes forward even when sitting, sleeping, etc. if I roll it over my head it retracts behind the glans automatically.

do u have telegram or something else?
Permanent change

Skatter1984

Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984