News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Would like to share this experience

Started by BarebareL, 2024-04-23 05:15:13

Previous topic - Next topic

BarebareL

This is not pull back related but I would like to share this experience as I am still very turned on.
Today I went for a swim in the public swimming pool. After I finished exercise, Like usual, I stripped off my swim trunk in the change room and walked to the shower, I have been enjoying people looking at my gland since I started pulling back.
Then, there's this guy who came over and said he took a peak at my dick and really liked the look of it. He asked if it's ok for him to touch it.
I actually felt very turned on so I took him to one of the shower cabin so he could check on my thing more closely and touched it however he wanted.He then jerked me off twice and I had to leave for work. It was such an experience

Stealth

First time sexual experience with a guy? Or maybe first time outside of adolescent experimentation? Or just first time with a stranger? (I get that this is a first time experience somwhere, just with how this was written)

ThePiemel

I think, on a side line it is pull back related. In the sense of whether sharing experiences with other guys is a gay thing or not. Just like the question whether a close encounter with the same sex is a gay thing or not. As a 100% gay man, always felt very blessed that in bed I knew what to do, because I got in with the same tool kit which makes certain types of understanding soooo much easier, I have to say both questions are certainly to be replied with no and no.

When you enjoyed what happened and the other guy too, by all means do it again. You can't get pregnant from it, can you?

Back to topic, some of my female best friends at times ask me all sorts of questions. About men and manhoods. Not always pleasant while I try to enjoy my lunch, by the way  ;D . Women are much more open about such issues then men. Among each other. So I get in that loop because of my preference and relationship. And I am no threat to their eternal virginity, of course!

Men are much more reluctant to talk about those things among each other. To illustrate that, I never saw a group of dudes, all having a pint, saying what a great wank they had at home. Just before the football match starts. And after, exchanging tips how to have even better wanks.  8)

Guys don't do that. One reason is someone might suspect they are gay. And even the best female friends of mine, when their lover loses interest at times, think he might be gay. Then I mostly know the guy and he certainly is not. That is also why I get all these lady questions. Even over lunch. Because most guys simply do not talk about it. Which is pretty silly actually. For grown ups!