Author Topic: Has anyone tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor?  (Read 18597 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: Has anyone tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor?
« Reply #15 on: 2016-02-02 18:49:29 »
Hi. I have noticed that my frenulum is less painful when I pull my foreskin right back. Will make another one later as the first one was a rush job. But hopefully will do the job.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-02-07 07:50:36 »
Hi. I have noticed that my frenulum is less painful when I pull my foreskin right back. Will make another one later as the first one was a rush job. But hopefully will do the job.

Glad you like it.  :)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-02-07 10:25:15 »
Too right definitely recommend it. Think you need 2 though, one cut for when you have a hard on so it doesn't hurt your cock. Then another one with a smaller opening at the stick end for when you are soft. I found that it works a treat when hard the smaller ended one will help to keep the foreskin back better. Cause problem there could be you get a hard on which could really squash the cock. But a great inexpensive way to help keep the foreskin back.

Offline Erik_Darius

« Reply #18 on: 2016-02-10 11:55:15 »
I've got to hand it to my brothers of the "hood" here... you guys can get pretty resourceful when you collaborate.  Speaking of which, before I found this forum, I felt as if I was the only uncut guy on the planet and a freak.  At the gym I tried my best to hide my penis because the guys would stop and stare.  You guys are a major support group for me.  Thanks!

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2016-02-10 12:46:28 »
Hi,  not a problem, anything to help you.

Offline UCEDHM40

• I love having the best of both worlds in my hands"
« Reply #20 on: 2016-03-04 04:39:54 »
Freaklancer's statement that the Bien Amour is no better than something you could make from a regular party balloon got me thinking, and I decided to try just that. I cut a regular balloon as shown in the pictures, and created a very cheap, but effective, strapless version. Please excuse the crude, uneven cuts. I was using some very crappy scissors.  :P  Anyway, I tried it for a wank-off session, and it worked quite well. I want to try it for extended wear, but haven't done so yet.

I used the same method but experimented with rubber bike tube.  I cut all kinds of patterns and I stuck to what worked the best and its the simple as illustrated.  I didn't want my foreskin to budge and the thick bike rubber really does the job for me.  The wife can suck and stroke my cock and I can fuck without any skin movement.  The retainer strap acts as a cock ring keeping the shaft thick and the head engorged and when I shoot with it on I can feel the pressure build and the head gets bigger and I always shoot very forcefully.  It's night and day when wearing it and we love the versatility of having the best of both.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2016-03-04 05:49:21 »
I used the same method but experimented with rubber bike tube.  I cut all kinds of patterns and I stuck to what worked the best and its the simple as illustrated.  I didn't want my foreskin to budge and the thick bike rubber really does the job for me.  The wife can suck and stroke my cock and I can fuck without any skin movement.  The retainer strap acts as a cock ring keeping the shaft thick and the head engorged and when I shoot with it on I can feel the pressure build and the head gets bigger and I always shoot very forcefully.  It's night and day when wearing it and we love the versatility of having the best of both.

Thanks UCEDHM40. That's a very cool innovation. Good job! :D I'd like to try it. Can you perhaps show pictures of of how the tube looks when it's not on the penis, and/or a diagram of your cut pattern? I'd like to see how you cut the pattern, how it differs from the original balloon device I created. Also, is it hard to put on? I'd imagine that a bicycle tube would be a lot lees elastic than a balloon, and might be hard to stretch enough to get over the balls. Have you found that to be the case? Do you have any tips about this? Thanks again. :)