News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

150 Days of pulled back constantly

Started by Senpai_69, 2023-11-11 15:22:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Hello everyone, I'd like to update you guys on my current situation.

I've been pulling back for the past 3 years, but it was only partial. Only few months back I decided to go permanently pulled back. Today marked the 150th day of my permanently pulled back journey, and decided to push the foreskin upwards for a change in sensation. As I had high sensitivity issues when I first started my journey, compared to now the head is less sensitive, also the swelling issue is gone.

Any tips if I should pull my foreskin right now and continue my streak or should I let my foreskin rest on my head for a couple of days ??

And if I let it rest for some days how many days should I keep it so that after pulling it back I'll get a different sensation ??

The pic is from my 150 days streak

jafar_t

Wow your glans is so flared and the skin now stayed back naturally. If I were you, I would never let the skin cover my glans again.

Senpai_69

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2023-11-11 15:22:39
Hello everyone, I'd like to update you guys on my current situation.

I've been pulling back for the past 3 years, but it was only partial. Only few months back I decided to go permanently pulled back. Today marked the 150th day of my permanently pulled back journey, and decided to push the foreskin upwards for a change in sensation. As I had high sensitivity issues when I first started my journey, compared to now the head is less sensitive, also the swelling issue is gone.

Any tips if I should pull my foreskin right now and continue my streak or should I let my foreskin rest on my head for a couple of days ??

And if I let it rest for some days how many days should I keep it so that after pulling it back I'll get a different sensation ??

The pic is from my 150 days streak

After just 1 day of keeping it not retracted, it felt very discomforting, jerking off was difficult, and my body was basically forcing me to pull it down again.

I guess after being retracted for so long my foreskin hole has gotten used to the size of my under shaft, and when I wanted to masturbate with my foreskin on the head (I have a big dick-head during erection), it really hurt and the area turned red (just like when you pinch or pull a part of your skin).

For now I have pulled my foreskin back and having no troubles, but is this what you guys called auto-circumcision ?? Have I achieved it ??

Nivek

I think for most of us, it feels "wrong" to cover up the head one again after we've been exposed for so long! It is up to you if you want to cover the head again, but why do you want to do it?

But unlikely you, I still can jerk off like normal uncircumcised guy, or also like a circumcised guy, both ways are fine with no pain!

uncut1017

i have the same issue, either cover for some time or ride it out

ym232323

I wonder what that weird sensation would feel like to cover after so long of retraction.. Does it feel pleasurable (in a sense new kind of pleasure?), or does it feel sexy that you've modified your natural body to something that's more appealing without even letting anyone know 🤭 , or is it painful? Also in your opinion how long one needs to retract to get that feel? I'm not looking for an irreversible change,  but just to reduce sensitivity a bit!

Been new to this journey (2nd day), I sometimes feel that my retraction is ending when it slides with my underwear,  but it's perfectly fine when I examine that... does that happen with anyone?

Nivek

I guess you are pulling back without tools? So it will naturally slide back to natural position if you are new to it. Just keep pulling back and it will stay back for longer and longer time period till one day its back for good!

Steeltoeboots

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-11-18 02:24:07
I guess you are pulling back without tools? So it will naturally slide back to natural position if you are new to it. Just keep pulling back and it will stay back for longer and longer time period till one day its back for good!

This sounds very promising. 

Senpai_69

Quote from: ym232323 on 2023-11-17 05:27:23
I wonder what that weird sensation would feel like to cover after so long of retraction.. Does it feel pleasurable (in a sense new kind of pleasure?), or does it feel sexy that you've modified your natural body to something that's more appealing without even letting anyone know 🤭 , or is it painful? Also in your opinion how long one needs to retract to get that feel? I'm not looking for an irreversible change,  but just to reduce sensitivity a bit!

Been new to this journey (2nd day), I sometimes feel that my retraction is ending when it slides with my underwear,  but it's perfectly fine when I examine that... does that happen with anyone?

It felt a little bit warm for me as it was exposed for so many days and then I covered it, and jerking off was definately pleasurable, but as I told earlier after some time the area got red and forced me to keep it back.
It mainly depends on one's body on how much days he can gain this auto-circumcision, it took me 3+ years to be in the state I'm currently in. I'm currently 21 years old only and I'm glad I achieved it so early.

As you are new to this are you experiencing any problems like swelling or high sensitivity ?

Senpai_69

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-11-18 02:24:07

Yeah, just while jerking, when I'm full erect I used to push my foreskin below my dick-head and wash off any lube or moisturizer and it always stayed like that. I never used any methods like tape-method or spoon method. :)

ym232323

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2023-11-19 10:21:27
It felt a little bit warm for me as it was exposed for so many days and then I covered it, and jerking off was definately pleasurable, but as I told earlier after some time the area got red and forced me to keep it back.
It mainly depends on one's body on how much days he can gain this auto-circumcision, it took me 3+ years to be in the state I'm currently in. I'm currently 21 years old only and I'm glad I achieved it so early.

As you are new to this are you experiencing any problems like swelling or high sensitivity ?

Yes, I faced it. You can see it here https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3751.msg25972#msg25972
Not much high sensitivity. But now I am at a break. Have read some posts on internet that sensitive skin is always better for pleasure 😅

raphe

Hey OP, how did you get your foreskin to stay back for so long? Did you use any tools or tricks or did your dick do that naturally? I'm just starting out with all this so I'm very curious about how this works for others.

jafar_t

IMO the key to permanent auto-retraction is the drying out of the inner skin. Once the inner skin is irreversibly dried out, it will take on the texture of the outer skin. At that point, it is so thickened that it can no longer roll forward easily, thus achieving permanent exposure of the glans.

This is the reason why those who were RIC in the high-style (tight or medium) never have their long inner skin rolling forward to cover the glans. High-style cuts are almost impossible to achieve in adult cuts because the softer and thinner inner skin invariably rolls forward in the flaccid state, even if someone is cut.

Senpai_69

Quote from: raphe on 2023-11-19 20:18:15
Hey OP, how did you get your foreskin to stay back for so long? Did you use any tools or tricks or did your dick do that naturally? I'm just starting out with all this so I'm very curious about how this works for others.

Initially I tried spoon method, but couldn't get any positive results and I had a big swelling issue. One day randomly while jerking off just before the climax I pulled it down my head and washed off the lube while I was still erect. I noticed that the foreskin stayed there for much longer than the spoon method and has less swelling.

And since then I'm only using this method to keep it retracted, and nowadays sometimes even lube is not required for it, just while casually jerking it can be done for me