Author Topic: balanposothitis / foreskin tightness  (Read 3232 times)

Offline mikey12345

balanposothitis / foreskin tightness
« on: 2020-01-30 17:01:10 »
Hi guys !
I just found this website tuesday and tried starting being pulled back on that night and today is almost not painful already !

I have a few questions .. I see many have had balanitis / balanposothitis and pulling back helped.
I think I've always had balanposothitis (without knowing...), I am happy to see that after just a day it's way better. (the foreskin stays pulledback without effort)
My question is that once that's fixed, do you guys think it's ok to go back to "not pulled back" position without the condition returning ?

Another thing : My foreskin seems ok now with an erection it does not hurt (before pulling back it would be very tight and red with erection) but the "penile raphe" (tube that's under the shaft is compressed by the *ring* (sorry not sure of the name, the kind of elasting band of the foreskin) of the foreskin ... should I try to fix that ? or maybe it's even normal ?

wow anyway thanks for all the help.

Offline mikey12345

Re: balanposothitis / foreskin tightness
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-30 18:01:12 »
I meant the penile raphe is tightened by the foreskin.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-30 18:28:51 »
I don't really understand what you mean 🤔🤔

Offline mikey12345

« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-30 18:34:24 »
I don't really understand what you mean 🤔🤔

sorry, 2 things :

1. after seemingly fixing the balanposothitis, is it safe to just go back to having foreskin on or it's better to wait a longer period of time ?

2. is having the tube that goes underneath the shaft compressed by the foreskin (orifice rim I think) normal ? or I should stretch or use a steroid cream ?

guest285

« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-30 18:39:24 »
Mikey... What's your mother tongue?

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-30 18:56:26 »
1. I don't know exactly if is it going to bring back the problem again but in general I know that pulled back penis is healthier.

2. Do you mean the frenulum maybe?

Offline mikey12345

« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-30 19:06:49 »
1. I don't know exactly if is it going to bring back the problem again but in general I know that pulled back penis is healthier.

2. Do you mean the frenulum maybe?

Yes I just looked it up and that's it !
So the foreskin is fine but the frenulum is tighter then the rest of the foreskin when erect.
I got a prescription for betaderm 0.5% should I try it so that it stops compressing the tube understand the shaft ?

Offline mikey12345

« Reply #7 on: 2020-01-30 19:29:06 »
Mikey... What's your mother tongue?

sorry french ...

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-01-31 00:07:39 »
I think it's normal that the area of the frenulum is tighter then the other parts of the foreskin. Mine is tighter too and I think most of the guys are like this except for those who have removed it or had an accident. If you pull back it is going to stretch. I am working on it too I don't think it is a problem.