Author Topic: Peeing 😊  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
Peeing 😊
« on: 2020-01-14 21:50:08 »
Hey guys, is anyone into peeing? Since I have been pulling back I have found a new love for peeing in general, just seeing it squirt from my bare head really turns me on. This evening I was standing naked in my bedroom staring at my glans when I had an urge to pee, I just squirted some straight onto the floor and wow it felt good 🀣 random I know!

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Peeing 😊
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-14 22:59:53 »
What I have to say about peeing since I pull back my skin is that when I pee I can't control where exactly the stream goes as before I pull back I was peeing with my glans covered πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-14 23:02:50 »
Wow haha! That sounds fun 😜 I've experienced the opposite, I used to pee perfectly happily through my foreskin but I would sometimes mess up my aim 🀣 since pulling back it shoots out with such force in a nice straight line, I can aim anywhere now haha

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-15 06:30:22 »
Maybe I have this problem because when pulled back I have a double stream

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-16 14:52:20 »
I don't have a problem when I pee with my foreskin back, in fact it's much better to aim. Pee would go every where when I used to have my skin back.

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-17 18:01:17 »
I am also almost always having a double stream and this is really embarassing when standing next to other people at work or on the highway toilet. I would really undergo even surgery to get rid of this double pee stream.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-17 18:23:59 »
Surgery on what?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2020-01-17 21:12:11 »
On the meatus (peehole). Funny shaped peeholes make double streams. I know firsthand  :'(

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-01-17 22:51:03 »
Well I would never do such a thing. I mean it's OK you can't aim very well and if you mess a little bit you will wipe it with toilet paper. I don't use wc where others can see me so I don't have the problem you mentioned

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 2020-01-18 00:08:53 »
Mine is entirely finicky: Usually the foreskin fixes the stream, sometimes it messes it up entirely.  Sometimes I can pee pulled back fine, some other times I get a really bad case of double stream.

My meatus is slightly S shaped, and when the head is filled up a bit it makes the stream go wild.  I can sometimes help it by squeezing the blood out of my glans or pressing down on it to open the "lips" of the meatus.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-01-18 07:27:36 »
I think that my double stream is because my meatus opening is very very big. I don't really understand what s shape is...

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-01-18 08:11:38 »
Same here, my meatus is very wide, so the most pee comes out in the upper part and underneath there is a second mostly unpredictable thinner stram rinsing.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-01-21 13:45:48 »
I started pulling back intermittently during childhood and more during early puberty, which I think contributed to my foreskin being kind of short and my ridged band being very stretched out.  When I was a child I would pee through the tip of my foreksin, but even before I started permanently retracting, I couldn’t pee through my foreskin anymore even if I wanted to!  My foreskin simply doesn’t overhang the tip of my penis anymore.  Even if I roll it forward, the meatus is always exposed!

My I do have to say I am turned on a bit by seeing a dick with a fully exposed glans peeing, my own or someone else’s.  But I think that’s more about the bare glans doing something interesting than the peeing specifically.  ;)

As for my pee stream, it’s a just bit wonky, probably a quirk of my meatus shape.