Author Topic: permanent retraction, spooning and foreskin hygiene  (Read 3507 times)

Offline boyhotelowy

• NSFW Access
Hi guys,

I read some posts of guys writing about permanent foreskin retraction and have two questions:

1.  I wonder what do you mean by permanent retraction? Do you mean that you retract your foreskin everyday, day and night (and this is a repetitive procedure which you do every day) or do you mean that you reach a stage when no retraction is needed? I use spooning method (or even simpler rolling it all in with my fingers), but it is clear for me that either during sex/masturbation the foreskin will eventually roll back due to the movement.

2. If permanent retraction means that you do not repeat the retraction every day,  how do you take care of your foreskin hygiene? If the foreskin is rolled in all the time, I guess you need to wash it once in a while anyway.

Thanks!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: permanent retraction, spooning and foreskin hygiene
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-13 01:47:24 »
Of course it doesn't mean that one pulls it back and never touches it again :D  If you fold the skin in any way, it will get dirty under the fold - you will need to wash it time to time and redo the fold.  If you're keeping it simply pulled back, even then you're not exempt from cleaning the area.

And yes, things you do during the day (sexual or otherwise) may move the foreskin around (for better or for worse), it's nothing extraordinary to readjust.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-13 04:04:00 »
As I have said in other threads, in my case by developing deep shaft wrinkles I was able to be permanently back in exactly the same manner as if circumcised. The foreskin was permanently back and under no circumstance would cover the glans.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-13 05:50:48 »
Basically permanent retraction just means you keep your foreskin retracted indefinitely, so the glans is always exposed.  Depending on your particular anatomy, you may be able to achieve it without any additional implements, simply by pulling back or perhaps by folding in on itself behind the glans.  But often something like a ring or tape is needed.  And sometimes the foreskin slides foreward, and you just need to retract it again.

Since the glans, sulcus, and inner foreskin are naturally mucus membranes, any retraction method that leaves these parts bunches up or folded could result in some moisture build up. Something like the tape method, where only the outer foreskin is folded on itself prevents any smegma, but can leave sticky tape residue.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-13 10:02:20 »
Basically permanent retraction just means you keep your foreskin retracted indefinitely, so the glans is always exposed.  Depending on your particular anatomy, you may be able to achieve it without any additional implements, simply by pulling back or perhaps by folding in on itself behind the glans.  But often something like a ring or tape is needed.  And sometimes the foreskin slides foreward, and you just need to retract it again.

Since the glans, sulcus, and inner foreskin are naturally mucus membranes, any retraction method that leaves these parts bunches up or folded could result in some moisture build up. Something like the tape method, where only the outer foreskin is folded on itself prevents any smegma, but can leave sticky tape residue.

True, after a while the skin will dry out, once it becomes dry you don' t need to clean it like it had foreskin as it is not a moist and smelly
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-13 15:24:44 »
For masturbation it varies. Some people who permanently retract still slide their foreskin back and forth over the glans and some do not.

I personally no longer use my foreskin for masturbation.  My favorite is to tape the skin back nice and tight.  The tight shaft skin feels great, and I don’t have to use a hand to hold the skin back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-13 20:57:20 »
For masturbation it varies. Some people who permanently retract still slide their foreskin back and forth over the glans and some do not.

I personally no longer use my foreskin for masturbation.  My favorite is to tape the skin back nice and tight.  The tight shaft skin feels great, and I don’t have to use a hand to hold the skin back.

I hold the skin right back to do the same job
Love skining back and letting my head show