Author Topic: Shrinking liquids  (Read 4454 times)

Offline N_A

Shrinking liquids
« on: 2019-01-16 04:49:21 »
Hello everyone! I found on Aliexpress a few liquids and gel from the asian market that are supposed to shrink the foreskin. Did anyone try them?  Some of them are also on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/OUYAWEI-Interest-Foreskin-Phimosis-Correction/dp/B07L3X52L3/ref=sr_1_3?m=AI9HLXTBONJIK&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1547613730&sr=1-3&keywords=foreskin

https://www.amazon.com/OUYAWEI-Invisible-Foreskin-Correction-Circumcision/dp/B07L3WMN59

(I am not sure if I am allowed to post links: I apologize in advance! )  :D

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Shrinking liquids
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-17 00:14:33 »
Links are fine, as long as they're to reputable places, like Amazon ;)

Those both look interesting! It's a little hard to tell exactly what they're doing because of the broken English, but it seems that the first is hyaluronic acid (which seems to be a moisturizer??). The second says something about liquid silicone... does it mean lubricant?

Offline N_A

« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-17 02:38:18 »
I tried to translate the ingredients but I couldn’t find out much. The main ingredient in both, after water, is “something acid”.

One of them also comes with a silicone ring to keep the foreskin retracted. The purpose of these liquids should be to teach your foreskin to stay behind the head. It even says “no circumcision surgery”.

I bought them both and I should receive them in a couple of weeks.  I’ll let you guys know!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-17 02:43:35 »
Please do! I feel like I've heard the term "hyaluronic acid" before but I have no idea where.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-01-17 03:40:17 »
Please do! I feel like I've heard the term "hyaluronic acid" before but I have no idea where.

I recognized it from these condoms. Have not tried them.

https://www.okamotoglobal.com/products/003-hyaluronic-acid

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-01-17 05:51:30 »
Hyaluronic acid is essential for healthy joint, skin, and connective tissues and is part of a natural healthy body.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-01-18 04:13:06 »
I found on Aliexpress a few liquids and gel from the asian market that are supposed to shrink the foreskin.

Further to N_A's response, I am not too sure that hyaluronic acid would indeed "shrink the foreskin" as suggested. In the advertisements it is promoted to loosen and soften the rigid band in the prepuce in the case of phimosis. In doing so, it would be my understanding that exactly the opposite action would be achieved, the skin would be made more softer and voluminous in doing so.