Poll

What was your main reason for modifying/removing your frenulum?

Cut/tied frenulum for medical reasons (it was inhibitively short for general use)
10 (11.5%)
Cut/tied frenulum for erotic reasons (body mod excites you)
8 (9.2%)
Cut/tied frenulum for aesthetic reasons (the looks)
10 (11.5%)
Cut/tied frenulum for utilitarian reasons (wanted more free foreskin movement)
27 (31%)
Did not (intentionally) alter the frenulum / just wants to see the result
32 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Frenulum  (Read 4314 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Frenulum
« on: 2020-08-03 16:52:37 »
I'm curious, how many guys who have cut or tied their frenulums, did it for erotic reasons, as opposed to simply utilitarian reasons?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Frenulum
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-03 19:40:55 »
I'm curious, how many guys who have cut or tied their frenulums, did it for erotic reasons, as opposed to simply utilitarian reasons?

Added the poll for you, expanding on it a little more.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-04 01:07:54 »
First time it was just to be able to have the foreskin sit further back when erect (originaly it always bunched up and pressed against the head which I didn't like), so I guess that was a combination of utilitarian and appearance reasons.

Later cuts were a combination of the top two options I think, to enable the skin to sit flat on the shaft without holding it back and smoothing some old frenulum bumps out. I would only do that when I was turned on (and alone). I've found it kind of exciting.

There was definitely nothing erotic or exciting about the first time cut. That was terrifying.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-04 04:09:13 »
As a youngster I always had a desire to have a bare head, notwithstanding the then extra sensitivity. At 17 I decided to go pulled back with all the then sensitivity and constant erections. I did enjoy it so much that I decided to thin the frenulum a bit to free the foreskin so it would remain back more freely. Recently I have totally removed the frenulum so that if the shaft skin is pulled back I appear to have been circ'd.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-04 10:42:01 »
I have never felt the need to cut or tie back. I guess mine just stretched naturally over the years from pulling back while edging. I also like to stimulate my frenulum while edging or during foreplay with my wife and I would be worried that cutting might damage nerves and reduce the pleasure I get from that.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #5 on: 2020-08-07 08:13:42 »
Reasons for the procedure!

Everyone has to know for themselves what he wants to do.
When I performed the procedure (frenulectomy) at the age of 20 (I am now 74 years old), there was no internet. So I had no information and had to find out all self. At that time it would have been completely absurd to go to the urologist and ask him for this procedure, which was to be done only for visual reasons and because I wanted to pull the foreskin further back for better masturbation. Medical reasons were not available. Similar reasons will certainly determine the intervention today, which is relatively harmless. Extreme hygiene and care is necessary. Of course, luck was there, that it went out so well. But it was not only luck, but also careful, because I had to cut several times, had to achieve the known result. Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and I am still very satisfied with the result today. I could not find any emotional losses.
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/penis-mit-frenulektomie-und-meatotomie.451851/
 ;)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-08-28 13:52:48 »
I did 3 ties purely for aesthetics, and personal enjoyment

I’ve always hated having a frenulum and wanted to pull back without restriction.

Did my ties back in 2017 and definitely don’t regret it

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-08-30 06:26:25 »
Eh, I voted wrong - for the looks
But I wanted to vote for the more free foreskin movement...
However, my frenulum started tearing itself at one moment so I decided to help him with couple of cuts in a row after the previous one heals so I can find the best place to cut next.
I was using simple new box cutter blade directly as they are pretty sharp when new.
Everything went well, now I think to do one more little cut so the skin is even more free :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-12-20 02:50:55 »
As I explained in another topic, I cut my frenulum when I was barely 14 years old. It wasn't strictly speaking for erotic reasons. But it comes a little closer to it. I was aware of my frenulum when I was 10 years old. Since the age of 7, I had discovered that I could "play" with my penis by sliding the foreskin backwards. This made the glans emerge and besides that it was very pleasant, it excited my curiosity. By doing this, I caused the adhesions of the inner foreskin to yield to the mucous membrane of the glans. Gradually, I noticed that by forcing a little, the skin peeled off and the glans appeared more and more. Without knowing why, I felt like I was drawn to pulling more and more to see how far I could go. When I reached the corona, I had to force harder, but when the skin was able to cross it, it suddenly came down completely. For the first time, I saw my glans completely, and I could push down the skin to the base of my penis. I was fascinated! But I noticed that the glans curved sharply downward as soon as I did this. This is how I became aware of my frenulum. I was embarrassed because I realized that it was it who was pulling my glans as well. Naively I tried to pull on it to see if it would come off and free the skin and glans. But of course it didn't work. This finding disturbed me for a little while. Several times, at the age of 12/13, while I was taking my bath, I tried to pull on this strap that was holding my foreskin, hoping that with the hot water in the bath I would manage to detach it. I probably had to pull too hard because I once caused a tear that felt like a canker sore amplified by hot water, which turned red from the bleeding. After this mishap, I was afraid of damaging my cock and I stopped trying to blow the frenulum. A few weeks later, after I had told my grandfather about my problem, he would explain to me how to safely and painlessly cut the frenulum by tying up.