Poll

Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?

Yes
185 (43.6%)
No
239 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 407

Author Topic: Would you rather just have been circumcised?  (Read 20441 times)

Offline andrew17

• NSFW Access
Re: Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« Reply #15 on: 2020-10-19 20:46:36 »
When I was younger, would have preferred being circumcised as most guys around me were cut.
 Now (23 y/o) - nah, enjoying both worlds!

Offline Hhhh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-10-23 06:53:11 »
It's not that I would have preferred to be cut, but I would definitely have not been opposed to it.

That bare head and smooth shaft just seems so hot to me. Dont know, maybe one day I'll be converted and get it done...

guest4003

« Reply #17 on: 2020-12-18 13:04:47 »
Growing up most other guys around me were circumcised. And I noticed they were very comfortable around each other generally. Inevitably you see other guys whether getting changed in the locker room or at water parks or camping trips etc. growing up I always felt out of place so I made sure to try to pull it back when I was getting changed. Was just a thing of wanting to fit in at the time. Been keeping mine back for multiple years now and definitely more confident. This point definitely would not want to get circumcised but definitely will keep it back.

guest4003

« Reply #18 on: 2021-01-05 00:31:16 »
In the community I grew up in, virtually all other boys besides me was circumcised.  I was deeply insecure about this difference, and from a very young age, I tried very hard and without success to keep my foreskin permanently rolled back to make my penis look “normal”, and because I assumed that was what all the other boys were doing.

As I grew older I believe this experience led to my powerful adult sexual interest/fetish in circumcision and circumcised penises (which isn’t great for someone who is otherwise straight).  Perhaps I could have developed more “normal” sexual interests had I grown up circumcised like the other boys?

I also grew up in a community where everyone else I ever got changed around was circumcised and getting changed around other people was a major source of insecurity. Pretty much all of the guys I knew were very comfortable just getting changed in front of each other. So to fit in I had to start pulling it back.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #19 on: 2021-01-05 16:00:59 »
I certainly had wished to have been circumcised until earlier this year. Being just pulled back meant that I always had to pay attention to the position of my foreskin unless I used means like to tape to secure it into place.

Offline FiveSkin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-01-06 17:06:11 »
There are some strong opinions around this but I'm glad I was left intact. I believe doing it to children is unfair since they lose ability to make their own choice. I think having everything develop on its own is better, such as letting the foreskin separate from the glans during puberty.

Also, I see autocircumcision as a bit of challenge. Rather than just get surgery, we have to go through the effort to make the change. Also, it stays our decision and we can go back and forth (covered and uncovered) as we see fit. The look of having the foreskin behind the head in my opinion is the best look too.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2021-01-06 22:23:25 »
When I was younger, would have preferred being circumcised as most guys around me were cut.
 Now (23 y/o) - nah, enjoying both worlds!

I believe it is the best of both worlds. I can speak from having been uncircumcised and then circumcised later, no medical indication for it. I would have like to have kept my foreskin. I lost much more than I gained.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: 2021-01-06 23:54:04 »
I believe it is the best of both worlds. I can speak from having been uncircumcised and then circumcised later, no medical indication for it. I would have like to have kept my foreskin. I lost much more than I gained.

You're an ancient member of the forum but I can't seem to find an intro post from you — I'd be curious about your story in one place if you could ^^

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2021-01-07 15:01:01 »
You're an ancient member of the forum but I can't seem to find an intro post from you — I'd be curious about your story in one place if you could ^^

Hi Kylar,  Yeah I guess I am an ancient member.😀 I think you may have reached out to me at some point and I dropped out for a few years and didn't get to return your contact.

I come on here in hopes of offering my past experience and insight, hoping to give encouragement in their endeavor. It's also great to hear others success stories in their retraction efforts. Cheers!

Offline Wannbcut93

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2021-01-08 10:10:43 »
When I was younger yes but now in 2 minds but if I could even just lose a bit bit of skin from the base to see what it's like

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
  • Just trying this pulled back thing on for size.
« Reply #25 on: 2021-02-02 10:54:10 »
I narrowly escaped  circumcision when I was set up with an appointment to be circumcised by a gp due to a frenum breve. The  surgeon he referred me to was great.  Met him at his office and he suggested  to simply remove the frenum. I agreed  and he did that as an in office  procedure.  I was scared stiff of the circumcision.   The healing went well and the problem was solved without the removal of a good sized chunk of skin.

The medical professionals seem to turn to circumcision automatically for any issues  associated  with the foreskin. Canadian experience  here i was only one of 3 other fellows  uncircumcised  in the locker room and showers  at school (its a bit daunting). Developing sexually i found sex somewhat painful but good at the same time.  So i took it to the doctor. 

I really  wish that I'd had a forum like this in my teens. It would have helped  out incredibly.  The fellows here great  interesting and open with their opinions and the information on  how to evaluate  your conditions, what to  expect and how to do the various  techniques  is wonderful.  I would have to tried tying my frenum. Earlier
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2021-02-02 16:36:46 »
Sadly

I agree, there is too much circumfetish discussion going around here from some folks here. It seems like they some come here to look for some sort of affirmation or a "next step to". 🙄

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2021-04-14 08:12:24 »
Same here.  At school I was the only boy in a class of nearly 40 who was intact.

In the community I grew up in, virtually all other boys besides me was circumcised.  I was deeply insecure about this difference, and from a very young age, I tried very hard and without success to keep my foreskin permanently rolled back to make my penis look “normal”, and because I assumed that was what all the other boys were doing.

As I grew older I believe this experience led to my powerful adult sexual interest/fetish in circumcision and circumcised penises (which isn’t great for someone who is otherwise straight).  Perhaps I could have developed more “normal” sexual interests had I grown up circumcised like the other boys?
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2021-04-17 13:51:00 »
Not sure really, if i had i wouldn't be on this site, if i had been cut not sure it would have bothered me.
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest3969

« Reply #29 on: 2021-04-17 17:43:09 »
Being circumcised would have made my early life much easier. Growing up in the US as an uncircumcised male was tough.  It made me never want to change or be naked in front of anyone else for fear they'd know I was not cut.