Author Topic: Are you into other body modifications?  (Read 4760 times)

Offline nuvebure

• NSFW Access
Re: Are you into other body modifications?
« Reply #15 on: 2022-10-01 19:10:41 »
I've got a nose piercing, a few tattoos and a pulled back foreskin that's the extent of my modification lol

Offline slicendice

• NSFW Access
Re: Are you into other body modifications?
« Reply #16 on: 2023-04-30 03:41:39 »
i started with a frenulum piercing (it was painless), then went on to get a PA piercing, then decided to cut the urethral opening towards the piercing hole resulting in my meatotomy, then later cut the urethra further to the current partial subincision (2cm down from the meatotomy)..

i've also previously had a reverse prince albert in the glans, which i later scalpelled to accomodate a 6mm flesh tunnel, but the end result was a bit close to the tip, so i took it out to avoid splitting the glans (it wasn't in my agenda back then)..

later i also got a shaft RPA which sat in the coronal ridge behind the glans, but took it out as it was causing pressure to the corona (i was also trying to keep everything hidden under my ample loose foreskin)..

all these piercings have sinced closed.. i can still put small-gauge (14g?) jewellery in what's left of the original RPA, but it's still too close to the tip for aesthetic reasons, i hardly do it as it has little benefit over the cuttings i've done..

i am contemplating to re-pierce the shaft RPA sitting in the coronal ridge behind the glans though.. it might open up opportunities for other jewellery or ways to keep my loose foreskin retracted behind the glans..