News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A foreskin turtleneck

Started by soundsgreat87, 2014-11-24 09:10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

I found out how to do this from my friend "tsolme" who has shown his method of foreskin retraction on other sites like ma-queue.com.

The way it works is you pull back your foreskin, put a strip of something (cloth, facial tissue) around your cock behind your glans, then roll the foreskin forward over it and then flip it forward. If that's confusing, tsolme has uploaded a video on xtube that shows how he does it: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=wg76Z_C219_

The glans only touches the outer foreskin and so it stays quite dry and looks interesting too. I've had some fun with it ;D

Kylar

Cute :)

I used to talk to Tsolme in my early Xtube years, small world :)

tsolme

Hello Soundsgreat and Kylar!

This website is indeed the perfect place to show my turtleneck...
So I'm glad to be a newcomer on this fantastic forum!
Do not hesitate to have a look to my pictures in the gallery and obviously to watch my video that soundsgreat has mentioned...

Tsolme

soundsgreat87

I've just approved your images so they're now visible in the gallery :) You might want to upload your image of your foreskin folded over itself without the turtleneck too!

pulledback

Hi tsolme,

Do you have it like that all the time?  It's very interesting!  :)

tsolme

Hi all,

As Soundsgreat has proposed, I've just upload a new picture with my foreskin rolled back without turtleneck...

@Pulledback: Sometimes, I wear this turtleneck several days long but most often, I only wear my turtleneck during 1 day... The most long period my cock was "turtlenecked" was during 1 week!
I have a really good memory of this experience when I was "turtlenecked" during a week...

But the only problem is that when my cock is turtlenecked, I can't masturbate.... When I masturbate my cock, the turtleneck is "going out"...  :(

But anyway, I really enjoy this kind of playing...

Kylar

It seems that even on this photo your foreskin looks folded, kinda like how the turtleneck does it.