Author Topic: Aim (in the toilet)  (Read 13050 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Aim (in the toilet)
« on: 2015-08-30 08:16:22 »
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before but I think it is a very obvious and important point. Before pulling back I frequently used to drip on the front of the bowl. Since being pulled back I have found that this doesn't happen, for obvious reasons. Uncut men normally have to shake the drops off. Since I have been pulling back I have not had to do this and I think it is the main contribution to cleanliness, not only of my person but the bathroom as well.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Aim (in the toilet)
« Reply #1 on: 2015-08-30 10:40:51 »
It varies largely on the penis involved.  If I'm even partially stiff (i.e. my glans is filled with blood) it'll produce two streams and so peeing with an uncovered glans may create quite a mess.  On the other hand, if my foreskin is on the head in a way that it doesn't cover the meatus entirely, it may also direct the stream somewhere unexpected.

As far as the last drips go, I'm not sure.  I don't have the bathroom cleanliness problem with finishing, and in both cases I get a wet spot on my underwear no matter what I do at the toilet.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-09-19 13:12:32 »
I found that having the foreskin pulled back resulted in a more defined stream, which was easier to direct. (It's what got me started on leaving it pulled back!)

I still have to pat it dry with tissue, as I have rather large 'lips' on my meatus, which means it does not close up completely.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
« Reply #3 on: 2015-09-19 17:33:48 »
My father told me, if I remember right, with 6 ears to pull back the foreskin while peeing. so I do it. It's quit cleaner.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline Graeme51

« Reply #4 on: 2016-07-30 06:12:48 »
Yes me too, if I am partially erect, I get two streams if I retract my foreskin to pee.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-07-30 20:59:12 »
I have found out that the stream is much more accurate when I am retracted. I always used to pull the foreskin.back to urinate but it was going in wrong direction most of the times when I start to piss and.then have to navigate it. when I statred to keep my foreskin retracted and my head dried a bit the stream is much more going.straight. but I still drop couple of drops in front of the toilet no matter how do I have my foreskin and still having the last drop in my underwear no matter how much do I squeeze it out :D
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #6 on: 2019-02-01 00:45:57 »

I still have to pat it dry with tissue, .

Been doing this for years - long before starting the pullback - and indeed, always retracted slightly the foreskin to wee. Now that I'm permanently pulled back, the process is much cleaner (except for some times when the old piercing hole decides to leak - urine drips straight down from underside - usually onto the rim of loo...)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-02-01 15:50:53 »
I also find that peeing while my foreskin is back is much better as there is a steam unlike when I used to be covered. Also less dropping after, just a quite wipe with toilet paper then finished

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2019-02-01 19:28:02 »
If my skin's forward, it sprays everywhere because the foreskin is too loose to make a coherent tube. If my skin's back, it sprays everywhere because my piss slit is so big. I can't win  :'(

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-02-08 09:55:19 »
I pull mine back and it can be  an issue with direction, Once started though its fine, i do find some drips, so a good shake gets rid of any
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #10 on: 2021-05-21 10:33:42 »
My aim is much better retracted, though I do have to stand back an further 3" from the bowl. There are also no drips when finished.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-05-22 11:30:24 »
I have always made sure to be pulled back when peeing as I find it gives a much tidier stream. At the end I find if you put your hand under your crotch and pull up gently and then milk your cock forwards it helps to clear any residue left in the urethra. Doing this helps to avoid and residue leaks subsequently, like when you sit down.