News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Smoother glans

Started by bcvcb, 2018-03-01 18:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

bcvcb

Did you notice your glans is actually is less wrinkled after permanent retraction?
I'm retracted since about a month(initially because i had to keep it dry to get rid of a fungal infection, but just continued with it because it feels better) and when i get an erection the glans is very smooth, no wrinkles at all, before i had lot of vertical fine lines on the glans.
Thats somewhat contradictory, because most people say uncircumcised penises are smoother.

soundsgreat87

Huh, that's interesting! That wasn't my experience. I've seen lots of uncut guys with lines like that, though.

Maybe it has to do with your glans not being compressed by the skin anymore. You know how sometimes you wake up with the wrinkles from sheets embossed on your skin? I think it might be like that.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: bcvcb on 2018-03-01 18:08:51
Did you notice your glans is actually is less wrinkled after permanent retraction?
I'm retracted since about a month(initially because i had to keep it dry to get rid of a fungal infection, but just continued with it because it feels better) and when i get an erection the glans is very smooth, no wrinkles at all, before i had lot of vertical fine lines on the glans.
Thats somewhat contradictory, because most people say uncircumcised penises are smoother.

My glans are smooth, but i have not notice before, i don't remember wrinkles like a cut guys. I only get the wrinkles when i am soft
Love skining back and letting my head show

bcvcb

Oh i see, probably the wrinkles was caused by the fungal infection and dissapeared when that was resolved.

Aftskin

Quote from: bcvcb on 2018-03-02 21:45:39
Oh i see, probably the wrinkles was caused by the fungal infection and dissapeared when that was resolved.

Yes that makes sense. Irritated skin is less elastic so after it has been stretched with erections, the glans surface would wrinkle rather than contract when you went soft again. The foreskin over the top would help hold the wrinkles in place.

Now your skin is healthy, it has regained its elasticity and without the foreskin over the glans there is nothing to hold any wrinkles in place, so the glans skin contracts back smooth and expands to look smooth too when erect.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

camchain

Hello. yes i did. It is much better now, nice and smooth.

overhang

Being pulled back gives me not only a smoother glans, but it is usually more engorged.  This has the effect of holding back a 'ruffle' of foreskin, which I thing looks great.  I also have a semi when pissing because the feeling in my underwear keeps me slightly excited.

jdm

My experience has been that my glans has always looked smooth during erection. But it is less smooth in flaccid state, since I've been retracting.