News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Japan

Started by pelagian, 2017-10-23 16:08:50

Previous topic - Next topic

pelagian

A lot has been written about the Japanese being 'pullers-back', with others saying they are not. I came across this Tumblr (NSFW as they say!) which seems to show that a lot of younger guys do not pull back:

https://nakedonsenguys.tumblr.com/archive#_=_

I do rather like the way the pics are 'censored' with a couple of tiny black lines!!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Kylar

It seems to me not especially a Japanese but a more east and southeast asian phenomenon (and also a lot of guys in latin america do it) — Thai retractors seem especially common.

thesevenpointfive

I remember that the Japaneses where big pullbacks as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

dal1189

Quote from: Kylar on 2017-10-23 17:37:53
It seems to me not especially a Japanese but a more east and southeast asian phenomenon (and also a lot of guys in latin america do it) — Thai retractors seem especially common.

Can you tell me more about latin american retraction?

Kylar

Quote from: dal1189 on 2017-10-29 18:41:00
Can you tell me more about latin american retraction?

Not really other than it seems pretty common especially on Brazilians on various, uhm, XXX sites wherevpeople upload themselves. Dunno about the culture aspect or anything.

soundsgreat87

I remember we had a Brazilian member here who mentioned that it was common where he lived too, but he didn't say much more about it.

adonis

I've been to Japan & visited many onsens, but to be honest I never looked closely enough to tell if someone was circumcised or rolled back. I do remember that exposed glans seemed to be the norm though.

tiagocabr

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-10-30 06:36:56
I remember we had a Brazilian member here who mentioned that it was common where he lived too, but he didn't say much more about it.

I'm brazilian, skinning back since my 17s. All that I can say, based upon my own contact with other guys, is that it dependes. I know a lot of men who do not skin back. On the other hand, I've seen many dicks skinned back as well.

jafar_t

Quote from: Kylar on 2017-10-23 17:37:53

This practice is common to all East Asian nations, including China, Korea, Taiwan, etc. Korean men born after WWII are almost all circumcised in childhood and teenager years.