Author Topic: Pulling back after sex or masturbating.  (Read 19851 times)

Offline marksrobins

Re: Pulling back after sex or masturbating.
« Reply #30 on: 2017-08-06 07:29:16 »
I have the same strong instinct to cover over straight after I've cum; in fact it's always just after cumming that I'm most certain that I don't want to be cirucmcised, having found it a horny idea seconds before! For me, the two settings of my foreskin are rather like an on/off switch for being horny or not - it sounds from what others have said too that there is some sort of deep instinct at work here. Interesting stuff.

Exactly the same feelings i encounter!
Exposed glans is such a turn on to me which is no more after ejaculation.
However after 10 mins or so i get strong urge to expose it again.

This ejaculation sensitivity is what i m trying to get rid. To remain exposed even after ejaculation. Just like cut guys.

Offline marksrobins

« Reply #31 on: 2017-08-06 07:34:12 »
Great tips esp for mushroom head and toughness.
I would force this habit out and try best to keep pulled.
Thanks a lot guys.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2017-08-06 18:12:20 »
Never seen a vid of a cut guy try to pull his (lack of) skin forward. Has anyone else seen this? Examples?

Yes i have seen this, depends on the cut, they go from the root and push the skin forward, but once they let go, it bounces back again.  Some really cut high have no chance thought there is just nothing there
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Aramis

« Reply #33 on: 2017-08-07 05:16:59 »
I had tried to stay skinned back a couple of times in the past but always pulled my foreskin forward after a climax.It happened without thinking and it took a while before I thought about skinning back again..

Now my girl friend has come to the rescue. I had covered the head as usual after sex and she asked my why I did that. She reminded me I had agreed to keep my foreskin retracted and needed a bit of help. She pushed me back onto the bed and slowly skinned me back. A few minutes later it slipped forward of its own accord and we both laughed. It is still early days for me and I know it will take time to break the habit.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2017-08-07 20:05:06 »
It's very cool how you have a girlfriend who is so interested in permanent retraction. Mine is cool with it, but not as invested as yours. I think it would be great to have that sort of constant motivation, like having a good workout partner at the gym. :D

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2018-02-26 01:43:59 »
Exactly the same feelings i encounter!
Exposed glans is such a turn on to me which is no more after ejaculation.
However after 10 mins or so i get strong urge to expose it again.

This ejaculation sensitivity is what i m trying to get rid. To remain exposed even after ejaculation. Just like cut guys.

Same here!  Sometimes if I can just distract myself for few minutes right after I cum, that’s enough for me to stay pulled back, since just like you I’ll want to pull back again in a few minutes if I do pull forward. Sometimes I have to cum two or theee times before I manage to keep pulled back. But it’s always nice when I do!  Maybe it’s getting easier with practice?  I’ll report back with more practice. ;)