News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Did you change your showering habits?

Started by aa021716, 2024-01-05 00:16:21

Previous topic - Next topic

aa021716

Yes, I have. When I was part-time, I used to pull back to soap, play a little with the water and the toy, of course, and pull forward again. Now that I am full time, I have already done the head without helmet before showering and pulled back even further ;) to soap the head and shaft.
What are your changes?

scotsguy27

I haven't as I've been always been retracted when showering/bathing since I was about 7.

raj

yes,it changed after permanent retraction.now i dont require my foreskin to pull back during bath for cleaning my glans.

Lanyx

I have been pulled back on-and-off for several years now, so I can't remember. What I often do, is I pull forward wash the "hidden" skin, and pull back once done. Once I'm out of the shower, I setup the exposure with the spoon method.