News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Weird dark bump in my urethra

Started by andrewm555, 2022-10-13 14:15:09

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewm555

Well good news, the bump went from a dark color to basically pale and unnoticeable ever since ive put my foreskin back after a dew days, I guess it's the friction that caused this

CuriousSkinner

Ah that is good news mate, as you say it must have been from the friction. Perhaps the underwear you had on had some coarse stitching or something? Are you going to start pulling back again do you think?

andrewm555

Yeah I'll be pulling back once more, hopefully this doesn't happen again

andrewm555

Actually you know what? I'll keep the foreskin on until the bump clears up, it might be pale now but i think that i need to be careful before returning to pulling back

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I would wait a few more days I think, hopefully it wont come back

TapedStick

Hey Andrew,

Your dick may simply need the protection of a foreskin as nature intended. I'd recommend retraction only for recreation bro. And you'll keep sensitivity for when it's time to have fun.