News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One week achievement

Started by McKay, 2022-10-02 20:40:31

Previous topic - Next topic

McKay

I have been on and off during the year.
A week ago, I've decided that, I will be skinned back.
Now, it mostly stays back, without any hack.
Night time, I wake up and feel that I am covered, but I find the skin back, there is only a little coverege at my Corona
Today, I was on a bike ride, and when I rolled back into the garage, I felt that my foreskin sprung forward. After an hour of cycling, it went forward at the finish line 🤯

Kylar

ddnaturist

CuriousSkinner

Looks really good man! It doesnt look like your fren causes you any issues either which is ace!

It sounds like you have really passed the barrier in terms being pulled back more than rolled forwards now which is a great achievement!

Have you got a rolled forward pic for a comparison?