News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Nude in Public changrooms

Started by Brian, 2023-09-08 13:20:31

Previous topic - Next topic

In public changerooms should everyone keep the Glans Exposed? Foreskin Retracted or Circumcised.

No, Doesn't Matter.
90 (60.8%)
Yes, it is Recommended.
26 (17.6%)
Yes, it is Recommended. I would be to shy if I didn't keep it exposed.
14 (9.5%)
Yes, it is a Must.
9 (6.1%)
Yes, it is a Must. I would be to shy if I didn't keep it exposed.
9 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

uncutcaulk

I chose Doesn't Matter since I think everyone should do what they're comfortable with. I was terrified for anyone to see my penis and find out I was uncut in junior high (I wish I knew about pulling back then), but I don't care anymore. Like others have said, I don't think people notice or care that much, especially in adulthood. I spent a good amount of time in a public Swedish sauna/rec center last summer and was both pulled back and covered at different times. I didn't get any weird looks being pulled back.
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

za123za

Quote from: uncutcaulk on 2024-01-03 21:19:22
I chose Doesn't Matter since I think everyone should do what they're comfortable with. I was terrified for anyone to see my penis and find out I was uncut in junior high (I wish I knew about pulling back then), but I don't care anymore. Like others have said, I don't think people notice or care that much, especially in adulthood. I spent a good amount of time in a public Swedish sauna/rec center last summer and was both pulled back and covered at different times. I didn't get any weird looks being pulled back.

Totally agree, I think when I was younger I was more concerned about what people thought in the changeroom. In the last few years I realized no one really cares that much and are probably more concerned with what they are doing.

BarebareL

Well, when I was studying in a boys shook back in high school. One of the game we played whenever it's someone's birthday was to take their pants off and retracted their foreskin. It's often very embarrassing if the glan was  not clean. So I would much rather prefer to have mine exposed

mjed

Quote from: BarebareL on 2024-01-08 17:36:47
Well, when I was studying in a boys shook back in high school. One of the game we played whenever it's someone's birthday was to take their pants off and retracted their foreskin. It's often very embarrassing if the glan was  not clean. So I would much rather prefer to have mine exposed
Hilarious apart from the fact that to all intents an purposes it is sexual assault

Santo

I start from the idea that for a male individual to wear the glans uncovered is necessary for that physical-mental transformation from child to man. A transformation that is certainly subjective but undeniably true. The foreskin hides the glans and protects it, keeping it extremely sensitive (a penalizing condition for an adult man!). However, when the skin is retracted, we witness true complete nudity, because now no part of the body is hidden, allowing  the exercise of shame.

Considering nudity limited to certain situations, as well as for practical reasons, as a subtle sexual need, I believe that an uncovered penis is better suited to these situations: the man shows himself entirely, he is not ashamed of his most hidden and vulnerable part, it doesn't cover it.

I don't want to delve further into this scenario now, but much more could be said...
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

za123za

Quote from: Santo on 2024-02-27 12:33:12
I start from the idea that for a male individual to wear the glans uncovered is necessary for that physical-mental transformation from child to man. A transformation that is certainly subjective but undeniably true. The foreskin hides the glans and protects it, keeping it extremely sensitive (a penalizing condition for an adult man!). However, when the skin is retracted, we witness true complete nudity, because now no part of the body is hidden, allowing  the exercise of shame.

I do agree with this. I think there is some additional level of exposure when someone sees my glans. For me this is probably because even when naked in a changeroom, the glans would normally be covered. It's really only in a sexual situation would the glans be out, and I guess at the urinal if someone was taking a peek.

_yeah_

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2023-09-09 14:14:26
I also used to be uncomfortable with my foreskin covered glans, in a country where almost everyone used to be circumcised, and so I pulled back my foreskin...which I found erotic, partly because I assumed that everyone knew I was retracting my foreskin...

Similar to FormerRetractor, I also grew up where the vast majority was cut (I didn't see an uncut dick in-person - other than my own - until I was a teenager). So when I was younger, I got made fun of on a couple occasions and often got weird looks due to my foreskin, so I eventually resigned to changing in a bathroom stall. Once I learned how to keep my foreskin back and after much practice, was able to keep it that way, I regained the confidence to shower and change in the open with the other guys. It was very erotic for me to be able to "rejoin the group" and have my glans on display like everyone else; I felt like part of the club. To this day, I still change in locker rooms at the gym or the pool with my foreskin retracted
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted