News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

sickofbalanitis

I can't see any photos to this method any help will be appreciated folks thanks in advance

JERRY

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-02 23:18:58
mes1
Cut the toilet paper to the appropriate length.
I thought there was no difference in the quality of the paper products made by any manufacturer in any country, but it seems that some products tear easily.

mes2
Fold the paper "twice".

mes3
Wrap the paper over the cock.

mes4
Tie both ends of the paper on the down of the cook.

Note: Don't 「tie」 it tightly, 「wrap」 it around it.
It doesn't matter if it gets torn or falls off while you sleep.

thanx JPoldman for this nifty trick , i did same as you shown but instead of tissue paper i used the strips of old worn cotton mens vest or undershirt , tied it around like its shown in pic and knot at the frenulum. its effective, cheap and reusable. let me know what you think ?

Bl@de

A simple way to improve the method is to use gauze bandages instead of toilet paper. 1" wide gauze bandages are extremely cheap. They keep everything dry and are flexible. Nighttime erections are no problem and they are more comfortable than paper. Simply cut off around 20cm (8"), wrap around twice and tie it behind the glans.

DonFish

A simple fix to make the toilet paper stronger and to prevent it from breaking along the oerforations so easily is to fold it diagonally so that the perforations are not lined up. It makes it far easier to tie the rissie paper without ripping it.

burtonian

What a brilliantly simple solution!

stephen.reilly79

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-11-25 02:29:10But, ugh.  I really wish you didn't say things like that 2nd point.  That's considered really weird in the west.

It's arrogant to assume that all western customs are the gold standard. I suffered from some phimosis and a nasty bout of balanitis as a child and I really wish I could have felt comfortable speaking to someone about it. After far too long I eventually plucked up the courage to tell my mother who, to my horror, wanted nothing to do with it and referred me to my father. So I had to pluck up the courage to talk about it a SECOND time. He looked at it but had no clue and so referred me back to my mother with instructions to take me to the doctor. I then had to find the courage to talk to a THIRD person about my intimate problem, this time a complete stranger. Note that western culture made talking about a perfectly simple health problem into a nightmarish taboo topic that it never should have been.

So while I get where you're coming from — obviously we have to safeguard children — the reality is that the vast majority of people aren't sexual abusers and are interested only in helping, not harming. Being too draconian and refusing to talk about health issues, and their prevention, is also harmful. As I understand it Japanese culture has a very different approach to sex, sexuality, and sexual health which might seem unusual to a western observer, but different doesn't always mean bad. Japanese people seem a lot more comfortable talking about their sexual health (and its preservation) than British or American people, and I for one believe that's a good thing.

Living with a retracted foreskin has long since been a Japanese tradition taught to children by an older, respected male. It almost certainly came from a place of trying to prevent health issues, which I expect is just the same as the tradition of not wearing footwear indoors. If you consider the penis as just another piece of the anatomy instead of something that should never be talked about, then it's no more unusal for an older person to teach skinning back to a child than for them to teach them to regularly wash their hands.

I'm trying the paper rolling method right now. I look forward to seeing what this method gives me, as other methods have resulted in a lot of soreness for me.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Pulled Back Foreskin

Quote from: stephen.reilly79 on 2024-04-01 00:18:25It's arrogant to assume that all western customs are the gold standard. I suffered from some phimosis and a nasty bout of balanitis as a child and I really wish I could have felt comfortable speaking to someone about it. After far too long I eventually plucked up the courage to tell my mother who, to my horror, wanted nothing to do with it and referred me to my father. So I had to pluck up the courage to talk about it a SECOND time. He looked at it but had no clue and so referred me back to my mother with instructions to take me to the doctor. I then had to find the courage to talk to a THIRD person about my intimate problem, this time a complete stranger. Note that western culture made talking about a perfectly simple health problem into a nightmarish taboo topic that it never should have been.

So while I get where you're coming from — obviously we have to safeguard children — the reality is that the vast majority of people aren't sexual abusers and are interested only in helping, not harming. Being too draconian and refusing to talk about health issues, and their prevention, is also harmful. As I understand it Japanese culture has a very different approach to sex, sexuality, and sexual health which might seem unusual to a western observer, but different doesn't always mean bad. Japanese people seem a lot more comfortable talking about their sexual health (and its preservation) than British or American people, and I for one believe that's a good thing.

Living with a retracted foreskin has long since been a Japanese tradition taught to children by an older, respected male. It almost certainly came from a place of trying to prevent health issues, which I expect is just the same as the tradition of not wearing footwear indoors. If you consider the penis as just another piece of the anatomy instead of something that should never be talked about, then it's no more unusal for an older person to teach skinning back to a child than for them to teach them to regularly wash their hands.

I'm trying the paper rolling method right now. I look forward to seeing what this method gives me, as other methods have resulted in a lot of soreness for me.

Great point... but are we ignoring the part where he touches kids penises? I mean... that comes across as weird no matter what way you look at it.

We need to be more open about talking to people about our more intimate regions, I wholeheartedly agree. However we shouldn't make excuses for things just because "they're a different culture"
PBF

stephen.reilly79

Maybe I'm missing something, but when did he say he touches kids' penises?

UntitledGoose

I used this method before, but the toilet paper always got loose.
I am new here and this is just the start of my journey.

Maybe I misunderstood the instructions and did something wrong.
Can someone give more foolproof instructions.
Example, do I need to do this when soft.
Do I need to roll my foreskin toward the glans or outside? Where do I need to put the paper? Between the glans and rolled back skin.

It's hard to visualize what to do without any pictures. The spoon technique was nicely illustrated.

DonFish

Quote from: UntitledGoose on 2024-04-11 09:58:31do I need to do this when soft.
Yes, otherwise the paper will be loose when you loose the erection.

Quote from: UntitledGoose on 2024-04-11 09:58:31Do I need to roll my foreskin toward the glans or outside?
Pull your foreskin down away from the glans towards your body.

Quote from: UntitledGoose on 2024-04-11 09:58:31Where do I need to put the paper? Between the glans and rolled back skin.
Yep, behind your glans so that it goes over the skin that would normally be covered by your foreskin

I find that initially wrapping it quite tight helps - not so tight that you are going to damage anything but consider how small your penis is "at rest" and wrap it tight enough for that. Using a longer piece of tissue paper so that you can wrap round a few times (two or three is enough) and tie it off by passing the end under one of the previous wraps helps.

z2ccr

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-02 23:18:58mes1
Cut the toilet paper to the appropriate length.
I thought there was no difference in the quality of the paper products made by any manufacturer in any country, but it seems that some products tear easily.

mes2
Fold the paper "twice".

mes3
Wrap the paper over the cock.

mes4
Tie both ends of the paper on the down of the cook.

Note: Don't 「tie」 it tightly, 「wrap」 it around it.
It doesn't matter if it gets torn or falls off while you sleep.

Thanks for posting! I hate to be a bother but I'm not able to see pictures, and the instructions are a little difficult for me to process without a visual. Would you mind explaining in more detail for those of us without an image?

stephen.reilly79

You should go and introduce yourself in order to be able to see the pictures. There are two pictures of this method on the original post.