Author Topic: A Thought exercise  (Read 2907 times)

Offline FrenumBGone

• NSFW Access
A Thought exercise
« on: 2021-08-06 09:04:26 »
So while I know this is not a board about circumcision, I feel the community here would have fairly unique opinion on this concept that I put for to you now:
So there is this notion that exists in many places on the internet about "real mean are cut" and moreover that the only "real" cuts are full complete total removal of the foreskin and frenulum; But that got me thinking, while I don't agree, and you usually only find that in very pro-circ areas lets run with that concept for a moment, and more importantly turn that on it's head for a second.

Given that a "standard" circumcision usually would include some amount of frenum removal. What I am curious is this:

Is frenum tying / lengthening in some way a partial circumcision?
 with or without the context of the above.

I have spoken to some people IRL, responses have been mixed. My partner has waffled on the topic. A female friend said yes absolutely, her partner said "maybe?," another male friend said no, a few others... But I feel you all would have a unique take.
This all came after a long talk with my girlfriend and a theoretical circumcision, where a partial was suggested. Where the idea came up that you are or aren’t circumcised. But I feel like this whole community here is about existing in the space in the middle. Medically speaking, ya, you are or aren’t but to the common eye it’s anyone’s guess. So that’s the question here.

Wheres the line? There has to be a line somewhere, and while we might be brushing up against it. How do you know you've crossed it? Even by accident?

--Yes medically speaking circumcision is "the removal of the foreskin" but that is not what I'm talking about here.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: A Thought exercise
« Reply #1 on: 2021-08-06 18:31:25 »
So while I know this is not a board about circumcision, I feel the community here would have fairly unique opinion on this concept that I put for to you now:
So there is this notion that exists in many places on the internet about "real mean are cut" and moreover that the only "real" cuts are full complete total removal of the foreskin and frenulum; But that got me thinking, while I don't agree, and you usually only find that in very pro-circ areas lets run with that concept for a moment, and more importantly turn that on it's head for a second.

Given that a "standard" circumcision usually would include some amount of frenum removal. What I am curious is this:

Is frenum tying / lengthening in some way a partial circumcision?
 with or without the context of the above.

I have spoken to some people IRL, responses have been mixed. My partner has waffled on the topic. A female friend said yes absolutely, her partner said "maybe?," another male friend said no, a few others... But I feel you all would have a unique take.
This all came after a long talk with my girlfriend and a theoretical circumcision, where a partial was suggested. Where the idea came up that you are or aren’t circumcised. But I feel like this whole community here is about existing in the space in the middle. Medically speaking, ya, you are or aren’t but to the common eye it’s anyone’s guess. So that’s the question here.

Wheres the line? There has to be a line somewhere, and while we might be brushing up against it. How do you know you've crossed it? Even by accident?

--Yes medically speaking circumcision is "the removal of the foreskin" but that is not what I'm talking about here.

I am not sure i have seen on the sites i go to that cut men are real men! also not all circumcisions cut the frenum, they just cut the skin. I have a thread where i say would you benefit from having your frenum cut to keep your skin back. I think there is a debate in the polls section about being cut after you have kept your skin back for some time. I think most on here would just keep there skin back so they have the option to move it when they want.
Love skining back and letting my head show