Author Topic: Need help can't find a good.method  (Read 10679 times)

Offline darkdimachaerus

Need help can't find a good.method
« on: 2015-11-16 16:49:50 »
Hey guys, what do you recommend is the best retraction method for a c10 grower, with a thick foreskin but easily retractable. Any suggestions for an easy method that does not require too many materials. Thanks so much guys I have been trying to find the best way.

Offline darkdimachaerus

Re: Need help can't find a good.method
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-16 16:52:21 »
I forgot to mention I have average thickness and my frenelum is pretty short, also there is quite a bit of overhang when I'm flaccid and a little bit of overhang when I'm erect. Any suggestions thanks guys

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-16 19:25:34 »
Man, that's like a perfect storm of difficulties ;D

Obviously the spoon method will be useless. Taping methods probably won't work for you, because as a grower, the skin will probably still partially or entirely cover the glans when soft, and most tape isn't elastic enough to accommodate the changing stretch of a grower. I'd definitely look into methods involving cockrings, maybe the double-cockring method detailed in this post: http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg59#msg59 I know I also had some success with the "coin method" (http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg61#msg61) but didn't have luck finding an object that I could keep in the foreskin comfortably for long periods of time. I think something somewhat rubbery but firm would work, but I'm not sure what.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-16 19:51:30 »
Why wouldn't the spoon method work? I am around a CI9 probably between CI9 and CI10, also a grower and I use the spoon method now exclusively. I usually tuck it in myself in the shower using my fingers as I know how it needs to sit now after practice.

Maybe Im wrong here but the spoon method is great ;)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-16 20:00:56 »
Really? How much do you grow? Every time I used it, no matter how/where I tucked it, it would cover the head when soft and come unfolded when hard.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-16 20:37:34 »
I would say I'm a fairly "big" grower, my penis grows 3 to 4 times in size between flaccid and erect. When folded using the spoon or fingers the foreskin will only come undone if I pull it back from the base. When flaccid and sat down the skin tries to fold over but wont cover the head completely, probably 30% at most but it never comes un-tucked. It will stay back all day and night, my misses has given my a hand job once and it still stayed back! ;)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2015-11-16 21:17:57 »
Wow, that's.. kind of amazing ;D

guest90

« Reply #7 on: 2015-11-17 03:16:30 »
Have you tried the "homemade cock ring method" introduced in the auto circumcision guide by soundsgreat87?

I tried gym sock version and it kind of worked. If you are looking for an easy way, I think it's worth trying. If you do, after making a hole, you should make a cut around the hole so that the hole can adjust when you got erection.

Offline x45ps

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-11-17 18:02:47 »
What is this gym sock method you speak of?

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-11-17 20:25:02 »
Wow, that's.. kind of amazing ;D

Yip, it's crazy how everyone has different issues here! I found the spoon / tuck method to be the only one that works after I cum, pretty much every other method works for a while but after I cum my penis does a super shrink on me. With the spoon method I'm golden ;)

On the sock method... Yes, why is this not in the sticky list??? What is it?

guest90

« Reply #10 on: 2015-11-17 21:37:06 »
Ok.

sorry about the confusion.

There is no photo in the list. It is just mentioned that you can make a homemade foreskin retractor (stopping the foreskin from rolling forward) out of socks. Then, wear it behind the neck of the glans so that the foreskin stays pulled back (or keep foreskin behind the glans.)

Offline darkdimachaerus

« Reply #11 on: 2015-11-18 15:29:39 »
So for the cockring  method, how do I measure the circle of the sock or rubber material?

guest90

« Reply #12 on: 2015-11-18 16:16:18 »
Maybe a little bit smaller than your actual circumference of the neck. I think it's best you try several times and find the size you're most comfortable with.
Just don't forget to make small cuts around the circle so that your glans won't suffer from the tightness.

Is this helpful? If you have any more questions, please ask me.  :)